News Impa Kasanganay Out of the UFC Rankings Pool

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Potentially these updates through up anomalies and whatnot, sometimes there are mistakes, but it looks like Impa Kasanganay is out of the UFC.

2-2, lost last time out to Carlston Harris, holds wins over Maki Pitolo and Sasha Palatnikov, also lost by highlight reel KO to Joaquin Buckley.

Seems an odd release, unless he picks up a bag in the next few months signalling the fact that he might have left of his own accord...

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Guy who fought and won on the Contender Series in August 2020 and already has 4 UFC fights, including two wins, and was on the wrong end of arguably the biggest KO of 2020.

I guess you just haven't been watching the past 17 months, huh?

This cut makes no sense IMO.
He's 2-2 so he probably finished out a 4-fight contract. Hopefully he gets offered another one, maybe they just couldn't agree to terms or something?

Guy who fought and won on the Contender Series in August 2020 and already has 4 UFC fights, including two wins, and was on the wrong end of arguably the biggest KO of 2020.

I guess you just haven't been watching the past 17 months, huh?

I did see the big ko he received a while back but forgot his name. I honestly don’t watch Uncle Dana’s pretender series as it’s just a cheap gimmick to flood the roster with “D” level talent, enslave them with 10/10k 7 fight servitude contracts, and then subsequently cut the bigger names and higher earning talent.

Am glad Uncle Dana let him get a few UFC bouts before loosing interest. Hope this dude gets picked up in another org.

UFC is really getting cheap with these cuts. What is the point of releasing your contender Series guys after 4 bouts, even tho they went 2-2. I know it's cheap labor since they are getting a new batch of CS guys but wow.
Especially ones that don't appear to suck lol.

Back