Immigrant Arrives at Texas Port of Entry Posing with Underage ‘Daughter’ he had been Raping

Can't believe the mother was so GULLIBLE as to allow her daughter to be taken by a complete stranger like that.

U.S. officials have arrested an illegal alien for multiple counts of rape after he tried to gain entry to the United States with a child he claimed was his daughter, a DHS official said in a Tuesday statement.

A DHS official noted that the illegal alien, Ramon Pedro, arrived with a young girl he claimed was his daughter at the Ysleta Port of Entry in Texas in mid-April.

After Pedro and his claimed daughter was hospitalized for tuberculosis testing in July, U.S. authorities discovered she was not only not related to him in any way but was being systematically sexually abused by him.

“In fact, the victim’s mother told her daughter to accompany Pedro to the United States and he would secure her employment,” a DHS official said, adding that “on July 27, 2018, the Huron Police Department arrested him for multiple felony offenses for rape, oral copulation, forcible sexual penetration and endangering/causing injury to a child. He is currently detained in Fresno County Jail on a $310,000 bond.”

Pedro’s arrest highlights a central concern of U.S. authorities as large numbers of Central American migrants arrive at the U.S.-Mexico border with children, which authorities say is a way to flout U.S. law. Current U.S. law requires that authorities eventually release into the interior of the country any non-contiguous country illegal immigrant who claims asylum.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/07/i...&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social

Sounds to me like the authorities did their job. The system works.

Frankly, I think we need to begin fining the Mexican government in some fashion. They'll start caring about this problem once it hits them in the pocketbook. We give them $320m in aid a year only to have posters like @Rod1 come and spit in our 'stupid' American faces over and over. There's plenty of leverage, there, without even dipping into tariffs which takes the fight to a place it doesn't really belong.

images

These are the people that I don't mind separating

People smuggling, sex trafficking and abuse on many levels are all very real issues when it comes to illegal border crossings so separating adults and children should be standard practice. You've got to seriously wonder about anyone who objects to such obvious, basic common sense. And for any parents, families or guardians who don't want to be separated from their kids - don't try and cross the border illegally if this is such a concern to you.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the parents with their children, but coordinate with the Mexican government to vet the immigrants by matching them to their known identities, and whether or not they actually have a child? Interview the children. In extreme cases, but I don't particular care to assume this cost, we could analyze blood samples.

Frankly, I think we need to begin fining the Mexican government in some fashion. They'll start caring about this problem once it hits them in the pocketbook. We give them $320m in aid a year only to have posters like @Rod1 come and spit in our 'stupid' American faces over and over. There's plenty of leverage, there, without even dipping into tariffs which takes the fight to a place it doesn't really belong.

After all, most sexual abuse of children is perpetrated by men within their families. You're going to separate the children from their custodial predators only to put them back together once you confirm their genetic relationship. You're reacting hysterically by forgetting the shape this beast takes, or perhaps you are simply ignorant to this shape altogether.

It would make more sense to do that but I'm concerned with the amount of time that will take all the while we what? Leave the child with the abuser as if they were family? Makes me uncomfortable to think that we would capture a potential family, put them in a cell\room, and the abuse continues while we verify their information.

Your correct about most sexual abuse being from men within the family but in this case it wasn't. A lot of kids are coming here without their parents\family. These people are claiming that their parents gave them permission and it's not true at all they are just trafficking. Lets start doing blood test and if your not family you don't get that child period. Sure it wont stop all the bad apples because as you said even family members can be abusers but I think we can both agree this would help. I don't think it's something we should avoid doing just because we wont catch all the fucked up people. It can be one more step that will help in stopping trafficking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/...nt-children-with-traffickers-report-says.html

So maybe we shouldn't encourage illegals to bring kids to the border to get in illegally? What does this actually have to do with white people? Is anyone saying its OK when white people fuck kids?

Not only are you racist but you're making excuses for child rapists as well.

The guy's got potential. He'll probably be a mod one day.

Don't embassies take cheek swabs of kids when families are applying for visas to certify the kids are related to the adults accompanying them?

Are they now doing that that the border?

I think the term we’re looking for is “arriving alien” for aliens who present themselves at a port of entry seeking admission.
I think you're right. I'll change the thread title to reflect our consensus.

He’s a “dreamer” guys. Let him in!

It is. If you have a kid they could not separate and detain them until their court date. So they would be released inside the US until that court date. Then they simply do not show up to that date

Did u really not know this?
SBJJ said:
You can not be against illegal immigration and for catch and release as the VAST majority of those released will not show up to their hearing
The majority do show up to their court date.

Last edited:
The majority do show up to their court date. The numbers like 90% not showing up are bullshit. The left lies about illegal immigration. So does the right. Both sides lie. The right wing sounds just as ridiculous on this stuff as the left does. The left de facto wants to legalize illegal immigration. The right wants to somehow deport 10-20 million people. Both sides are just nuts. ~60-80%, usually 75-80%, depending on the year, of catch and release do show up to their court dates.
I mostly agree with your comment, with the caveat that instant deportation of the entire illegal alien population has never been on the table. Secure the border and let ICE continue to do its job. Through time, the illegal alien population will dwindle.

Depriving you of $320m could backfire? Whatever will we do? I'm sure it could reach our back lines. Thing is...you and your people are on the front lines. What was your homicide rate, again, last year?
Anti-Cartel Mexican Congressional candidate shot dead while posing for selfie
Yes, Rod, let's play this game of leverage.

That $320m could be very well spent on surveillance (cameras/drones), tunnel discovery/disruption, buying informants, increasing border agents, maintaining detention facilities, and otherwise bolstering border security against drug trafficking. No need to build a wall, though those work, and the moment Republicans figure out how to frame this issue-- as it pertains to the immigrant hordes-- they will get their wall. We need someone more articulate and less divisive than Trump.

This is how-- the other half.
The cartels number one business is narcotics , the cartels number one purchaser is the united states , the illegality of said narcotics makes for insane profits that are worth breaking the law and killing over and the mexican people suffer then they try to flee to america where half the country doesnt want them to be

So yea in a lot of ways the cartel problem is a direct result of something that has everything in the world to do with us.
While on the one hand I understand and do agree with the macro-mechanics of this argument, on the other, I've always found it odd that we aren't being invaded by all these Canadian cartels.

Not really America's fault entirely but certainly doesnt helps that you guys are so obsessed with making drugdealing a worse offense than selling guns to terrorists.

I was unaware that much cocaine came in from the north and that it was the money to do with that cain was the driving force behind a lot of that south american craziness

I think there is a lack of understanding by a lot of folks that Mexico is merely the primary smuggling route. They don't make all the drugs (super labs for meth and some marijuana fields not withstanding), but most of the drugs funnel up through there. It's for this reason and the willingness of the Mexican cartels to be hyper-violent that they run so much of it.

Indeed, its also weird that America imports a lot of coffee from south of the border and virtually none from the north.

thinking-with-coffee.jpg

All that South American coffee shipped through Mexico.

Perfection explanation for the marijuana cartels, too.

It would be shipped from Mexico if America considered the selling of caffeine as criminal as the selling of plutonium to terrorists.

Would it? I don't recall that route being the artery of Escobar's Medellin cartel.

You may have missed the news but Escobar is dead.

Concession accepted.

It this another of those topics were you read something superficially and thus think you are an expert on the matter?

Its almost as if you are unaware that the US Coast Guard which traditionally dealt with smuggling was wholy unprepared by the level of sophistication brought by drug-dealers, and once Reagan escalated the drug war it became increasingly more sophisticated and thus harder for Colombians to smuggle directly into the US, being forced to rely more on their Mexican allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Coast_Guard#Drug_War_at_Sea_Escalates

Its almost as if the rise of the Mexican drug cartels coincides with the decline of Colombian cartels due to the efforts of the US Coast Guard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War#Background

But im pretty sure you already knew that and you have a point to be made somewhere.
Your senses served you well. I did, in fact, but one step at a time, and now I think we're ready to consider why I am sympathetic to fellow Americans who wish to address this more rigorously and permanently while I simultaneously believe that family separations are a disaster.

I'm not oblivious to these histories, which aren't even obscure among Americans today, btw, or to the climates of limiting organic/inorganic substrates. Ironically, when I first came to Sherdog, in the D&S, I instructed fellow Americans how to order Ephedrine Hydrochloride from discrete Canadian retailers (like Gorillajack) who would ship as many as 125x 25mg tablets per year to Americans. Not enough to run a meth business. Athletes and gym rats like myself, of course, used it for EC or ECA stacks: a popular pre-workout stimulant. Why did we have to order from Canada? Well, according to the official narrative, up until that time, it was because it was such a dangerous supplement. There was a handful of deaths in high school athletes who overdosed or suffered rare preexisting heart conditions that the drug catastrophically exacerbated, and the most popular weight loss supplement in the country, "Hydroxcut", begrudgingly removed it from their formula because people were shoveling that weight-loss supplement down their throats like it was Nesquik, and understandably experiencing serious health problems like heart palpitations.

Of course it wasn't Hydroxycut. It was the meth industry, but that's how they got Americans to turn on the pharmaceutical lobby. Meth producers need some form of ephedrine to make the drug. Originally, this wasn't hard to procure. When drug policy clamped down meth traffickers turned to other states with more lax laws or foreign imports in bulk. When they clamped down on that, meth sellers resorted to pseudoephedrine, When the law realized what was happening, they put a limit on how much each store could sell to any individual customer. That's when "smurfing" became a thing where meth traffickers would drive from store to store buying the limit each time. So they began requiring photo ID and tracking the sale of these cough suppressant & anti-nasal congestion tablets at pharmacies. There was an outcry. It really wasn't until that point that mainstream America realized what was going on with ephedrine, and the real reason the government had been cracking down.

In the early 90's, there were apparently only five ephedrine labs that supplied it to the entire world. In 2006, around when I arrived at Sherdog, there were still only nine. Ironically, your government was quite cooperative with the DEA and highly effective at policing the ephedrine production that took place there because they understood the ravages of the drug war, and if you watch the Meth Epidemic series, if it's the same one I recall, they chart in it a concomitant depression in meth abuse when the DEA were able to target these producers. Unfortunately, our pharmaceutical lobby overcame meaningful efforts to get behind that, and the superlab boom in your country during the 90's happened.

Do you know who the world's top exporters of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are? From 2010-2012 it wasn't close. Germany, India, China. The USA is the world's top importer of pseudoephedrine. Yet homegrown meth isn't where we get most of our meth, nor are entrepreneurial Canadian drug dealers importing substrates, manufacturing the drug, then transporting it across that massive, unguarded border. DEA reports indicate that it still comes principally from Mexico. But, of course, with the opioid epidemic at full tilt, now they're bringing Fentanyl, too, and it has been the most profitable of all.

Okay, so why am I talking about all this in the context of the above thread's posts? Because it's how I get your side to forward and commit to the truth that your country is the drug channel, that this drug channel is land-based, and that it has been inextricably married to the stream of migrants itself. If you see my approach you resist it. Better to let it be your approach, and help you along:
  1. Land wasn't the original preferred channel for import of Cuban/Mexican migrant interdiction or Columbian marijuana (boats) nor was Escobar's cocaine (planes)
  2. Involvement of more serious defense measures and bodies like the Navy in 1982 put an end to these channels; if these can be successfully shut down, then why not land channels? Our border with the Caribbean/Atlantic is longer than our border with Mexico; radar is ineffective, here, but that doesn't mean other defense measures will not be
  3. Cocaine was the most profitable drug Mexican cartels commanded, and it isn't grown in the north; yet that isn't the only way to reach the north, is it? They could be reached by plane/boat, and delivered there, or smuggled south through their border
  4. Canada is quite suitable to grow marijuana, with photoperiod the greatest challenge, and marijuana was incredibly profitable for Mexican cartels in the 90's and 00's. Additionally, Canada has had more lax ephedra/ephedrine/pseudoephedrine laws, with their porous borders, and yet they are not our source of meth; these two points simply demonstrate the Canadian capacity to exert control over disruptive black markets-- a capacity your government and other Latin American governments clearly lack
  5. Yes, agreed, once we shut down air/sea, the Mexican land channel became the route of smuggle-- who is doing the smuggling, and how? Here's a refresher on statistics I cited during the election debates:
https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116
Center for Immigration Studies said:
Among the findings of the new data:
Areas where non-citizens account for a much larger share of convictions than their 8.4 percent share of the adult population include:
  • 42.4 percent of kidnapping convictions;
  • 31.5 percent of drug convictions;
  • 22.9 percent of money laundering convictions;
  • 13.4 percent of administration of justice offenses (e.g. witness tampering, obstruction, and contempt);
  • 17.8 percent of economic crimes (e.g. larceny, embezzlement, and fraud);
  • 13 percent of other convictions (e.g. bribery, civil rights, environmental, and prison offenses); and
  • 12.8 percent of auto thefts.
Areas where non-citizens account for a share of convictions roughly equal to their share of the adult population include:
  • 9.6 percent of assaults;
  • 8.9 percent of homicides; and
  • 7.5 percent of firearm crimes.
Areas where non-citizens account for a share of convictions lower than their share of the adult population include:
  • 4.1 percent of sex crimes;
  • 3.3 percent of robberies;
  • 4.5 percent of arsons; and
  • 0 percent of burglaries.
Data. These tables showing convictions were compiled by the Government Accountability Office at the request of the Senate Judicatory Committee based on data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission "Interactive Sourcebook of Federal Sentencing Statistics". Convictions are in the federal courts for felonies and class A misdemeanors. Death penalty cases and petty offenses are not included. The non-citizen share of the overall adult population comes from the public-use data file of the 2011-2016 American Community Survey collected by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Not that it's terribly relevant, but anyone with a general knowledge of crime statistics should immediately notice that the crimes where these same illegals are not over-represented, or are underrepresented, are crimes that are disproportionately committed-- sometimes overwhelmingly-- against victims the offender personally knows (i.e. sex crimes, homicide/firearm crimes, assault). Illegals will be more likely to have a network that includes other illegals. If you get raped, and you're an illegal, you're are going to be much less likely to report that, and without a report, there is no investigation. Besides, apparently any female migrant it extreme risk of being raped along the journey as the below article indicates. Nevertheless, this might be the topic of the thread, but the OP is sensationalist drivel, and not in tune with the problem.

This kind of over-representation in the relevant crimes to the drug trafficking trade indicate how successfully the cartels have co-opted the illegal migrant stream:
How Mexico’s Cartels Are Behind the Border Kid Crisis
Agents suspect Mexican drug gangs, which control human trafficking along the border, may have a hand in the unprecedented number of underage migrants in Texas's detention centers.

....the cartels may actually be responsible for the recent influx of Central Americans attempting to cross the Southwest border and, specifically, the surge in unaccompanied minors coming from the region.

In 2011, the World Bank declared narcotics trafficking to be one of the greatest threats to development in Central America. After Mexican President Felipe Calderon launched a military crackdown on drug traffickers within his country in 2006, Mexico’s most powerful cartels—Los Zetas, Sinaloa and others—started to spread south, recruiting local gangs to join their operation and terrorizing Guatemalan, Honduran, and Salvadoran cities with the same indiscriminate violence that once made Ciudad Juarez the world’s murder capital. Whereas three political parties plus institutions like the Catholic Church and the business community have prevented Mexico from completely crumbling under the cartel chaos, Central America’s historically fragile economy and easily corruptible political, judicial and military systems are much less poised to withstand the weight of the wealthy and heavily-armed drug cartels. Peace accords to end Guatemala’s civil war in 1996, for example, cut the country’s army by two-thirds, leaving a major opening for organized crime. As of 2011, Guatemala’s murder rate was double that of Mexico. And while that rate technically dropped during the past three years, the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security noted in its 2013 Crime and Safety Report that the commonly cited statistics provided by Guatemala’s Policia Nacional Civil undersell the homicide situation, as they do not include murders in which the victim didn’t die right at the scene of the crime.

“Guatemala’s worrisome murder rate appears driven by four key factors: an increase in narco-trafficking activity, growing gang-related violence, a heavily armed population (upwards of 60 percent possess a firearm), and a police/judicial system that remains either unable or unwilling (or both) to hold most criminals accountable,” read the report. “Well-armed criminals know there is little chance they will be caught or punished.”

Meanwhile, Honduras and El Salvador have maintained the world’s highest and second-highest homicide rates since the mid-1990s...

...a loophole in the George W. Bush-era policy of expeditiously charging, imprisoning, and deporting adult illegal border crossers that is drawing children in droves. According to this policy, while Mexican minors can be sent back over the border immediately, minors from other countries must be held in Customs and Border Protection’s custody for a maximum of 72 hours before they are turned over to the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement. ORR houses the minors in shelters while searching for U.S.-based relatives with whom they can stay during their deportation proceedings. As of March 2014, there were 366,758 pending deportation cases in U.S. immigration courts. That backlog means even just receiving a court date could take years, by which time the minor could make the case that they are better off with their extended family in the States. Or they could just not show up to court and choose to live under the radar like the 11 million other undocumented immigrants in the United States. No doubt the criminals interested in recruiting border crosses have emphasized to families that kids face better odds in the U.S.—and so the children keep on coming.

On the opposite side of the border in Nogales, Arizona Border Patrol spokesman Peter Bidegain is pointing at a two-story yellow brick house just across the border fence. “This yellow building here, it’s operated by the one of the cartels as a scouting facility," he says. Nearby, a yellow Caterpillar excavator sits idle next to an opening that once led into a cross-border tunnel. “You can see guys on the porch sometimes with binoculars. They work in shifts just like we do.”

Bidegain describes a common cat-and-mouse game played by smugglers and the Border Patrol agents in which migrants are led over the fence on a ladder, prompting the agents to go after the migrants and allowing drug smugglers to sneak by. Vast scouting networks using cellphone or radio transmissions, powered by solar panel battery chargers in the mountains, allow lookouts on both sides of the border to study Border Patrol agents’ every move, waiting for the perfect time to pounce. With Border Patrol and Mexican police stacked on either side of the 15-foot-high steel wall, drugs stuffed in the sides of cars or fake fruit in the back of trucks or even on the back of a single person have a better chance of making it through Nogales than a group of migrants.

“A lot of times the people who are being smuggled here are just being used as bait,” he says...

“We have grave concerns that dangerous cartel activity, including narcotics smuggling and human trafficking, will go unchecked because Border Patrol resources are stretched too thin,” Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott wrote in a letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson this month, requesting $30 million for additional law enforcement. Recent U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration statistics back this theory. Total marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine seizures between January 1 and June 14 of this year have dropped across all states that line the U.S.-Mexico border, but the decrease in Texas—the center of the surge in unaccompanied minors—has been bigger than the average, at 34 percent. The DEA and Border Patrol have said it’s too soon to tell whether the decrease in drug seizures is at all connected to the increase in underage crossers.
Relevant, eh? This article was from 2014 before journalism turned to shit after allowing Trump to polarize it.

The river of drugs is like piss in a pool, and these detention centers aren't immune. You can't disentangle it from the hordes, and the fact that this stream of drugs is making it across is destroying both our nations. All of that murderous power, and calamity, which sees politicians assassinate in the middle of the day, Twitter activist-journalists murdered on livestreams by the cartels as demonstration of power, discovery of mass graves entombing hundreds along the border routes, and over a hundred thousand murdered in about five years on your side alone; all of it comes from that spending power.

This is the argument for the wall, or more extreme expenditures and measures to effectively end and control that illegal immigration. If we had a Republican who didn't pander to white nationalists and race fears, who focused on this river of drugs, and might talk about increasing legal immigration to demonstrate our American humanity to the huddled masses while also addressing our own labor demands, I think people would see that. Democrats want open borders, or less radically to pretend there is no problem with the flood. They're loopy and detached. There is a willful delusion crippling their platform.

I've made my opinion known about who I hold responsible, but knowledge of the cause doesn't treat it. Draconian drug laws won't solve it, but neither does libertarian legality (remember the American Pharma-led grey market for opiates is what ballooned this appetite). Giving your Latin American governments' aid clearly doesn't solve it. Remittances don't solve it. Even asylum solves nothing for the North American continent in the long term.

So what solves it? If we're really going to take this on, we have to be honest with ourselves; the river must be broken.

We must keep "families" together whatever the cost.

lets punish all the other families for someone elses actions, sounds reasonable to me!
It's almost as if having information on people before they move here is beneficial. Some might even call it legal immigration.

probably too busy lobbying the mods to dump the thread because it makes their beloved illegals look bad (aka outrage porn).

Lol over the past year or so I've been perusing the war room, I've noticed this really become a trend.

Anytime a thread pops up the far left don't like, especially when it comes to illegal immigration because it's essentially an argument that's impossible for them to win, they start saying the thread should be dumped. It's funny too because most of the threads are quite valid, and you don't really see posters on the right do it really at all.

Back