IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED (Weight Cutting)

DWB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Also posted in the diet forum (unsure which forum was best for the question ) sorry.

My first post to this part of the board. Howdy guys :)

I made a bet at the beginning of the month that I could lose 25 pounds in one month. It's a 50 dollar bet that I sure hate to lose. I've done real good in my opinion but am still a tad short. The last day of the month is obviously Monday and I am around 5 pounds shy of the goal. Basically I've lost somewhere between 19 and 20 pounds as of right now. I was really trying to really lose a "Real" 25 pounds, no water depletion or anything but am seeing thats not going to be possible I guess.

I have never cut weight before and have read several articles on it, but still feel unsure. Being I only have one shot to get it right I hate to blow my chance with a last minute mess up. Please anyone, give me all the advice you got. I am leary of taking a laxative since I do need to be at work on Monday. I have no access to a sauna and the weather here isn't that hot to work up a great sweat easily. Obviously I will have to work past that but thought I may get some great tips here.

If possible I'd love to come in lighter than the 25 pounds just to make sure. Any advice at all will be extremely appreciated! Thanks guys.

Also posted in the diet forum (unsure which forum was best for the question ) sorry.

My first post to this part of the board. Howdy guys :)

I made a bet at the beginning of the month that I could lose 25 pounds in one month. It's a 50 dollar bet that I sure hate to lose. I've done real good in my opinion but am still a tad short. The last day of the month is obviously Monday and I am around 5 pounds shy of the goal. Basically I've lost somewhere between 19 and 20 pounds as of right now. I was really trying to really lose a "Real" 25 pounds, no water depletion or anything but am seeing thats not going to be possible I guess.

I have never cut weight before and have read several articles on it, but still feel unsure. Being I only have one shot to get it right I hate to blow my chance with a last minute mess up. Please anyone, give me all the advice you got. I am leary of taking a laxative since I do need to be at work on Monday. I have no access to a sauna and the weather here isn't that hot to work up a great sweat easily. Obviously I will have to work past that but thought I may get some great tips here.

If possible I'd love to come in lighter than the 25 pounds just to make sure. Any advice at all will be extremely appreciated! Thanks guys.

so are u willing to lose it in water?

Well at this point I guess I have no other choice. Correct? I don't think I can diet off 5 pounds in 24 hours, or can I?

Well at this point I guess I have no other choice. Correct? I don't think I can diet off 5 pounds in 24 hours, or can I?

Sorry for double post. Not sure what happened.

Just put a sweatshirt and sweatpants on and hit the treadmill in a gym. (Still cold outside up here; not sure about Atlanta, but why chance it.) Sweating off five pounds is nothing. Shouldn't take you more than 30 or 40 minutes. If you're lazy and have a sauna you can use that too.

Five pounds is really no problem. Guys lose that on an average workout when they're not even trying to cut.

Hot bath tub+pound of salt(in the tub of course)+30 to 60 minutes=-5 to 6 pounds

the watter should not be too hot to burn you and if it's starts to cool down refresh with some hot watter.

If you have no tub, you can just stay under a hot shower for 40-60 minutes, very annoying though.

Or wear 2-3 pants, put on a T-shirt, a sweater, a big plastic bag with cut out holes for head and arms, an other sweater, a hoody, sit down pressing your back to a radiator and put a blanket over you.45-90 minutes.

Put on some sweats, maybe multiple layers, a hat, maybe some gloves, and get on a treadmill, if you don't have a treadmill then do mountain climbers, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, run in place then drop into push ups, anything to get you sweating, keep going until your clothes are drenched in sweat, weigh yourself in and if you haven't lost your five pounds then put your sweats back on and continue until it's gone

I've lost ten pounds in a couple of hours, it shouldn't be hard at all.

Hey guys, Thanks alot. I really appreciate the help. I will go for it using these ideas. I assume after sweating it all out, there is no more water or any other fluid intake after that, correct? Also I should eat nothing at all today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back