Imagine What Cyborg Would Have Done To Ronda?

Imagine if Cyborg have passed USADA testing

I think Cyborg has said she will not fight Nunes (because they are both Brazilian).
Well, she said she wouldn't fight a Brazilian at 140....if there's a belt on the line..maybe she sings a different tune?
I loved JJ and Karolina for their fight. They were like... BECAUSE we're two Polish girls we're gonna put on a bad ass fight. This shit isn't the Olympics, im not a fan of some of the Brazilians take on this, when it comes to fighting one another. It's not like Brazil is some tiny country where all fighters know and train together.

Rousey would look like a total "can" too... for a third time in a row if she fought Cyborg next.

Ofc she would, she is obviously not the same fighter anymore she once was. Doesnt change the fact that Cyborg has mostly only fought against total legit cans and fighters lot smaller than her.

yeah....but rondas peak some people thought she was gonna armbar everyone forever
Breh I don't know if I can't understand what you are saying because I'm high af right now or because you just put some random words together....please advise.

I honestly don't think Cyborg would have beat her worse. That's just about as perfectly as someone has been beat in a big fight.

Actually it could be a lot worse. Cyborg has stated she wants to hurt her and make it take some time. She would've tried to prolong the beating for at least a round, before maybe finishing in the second.

Cyborg would put her in an electric wheelchair for life and that's the optimistic outcome.

The UFC knew better than to put Ronda in with Cyborg. So it wasn't really Cyborg's fault.
It was the plan for first ever wmma fight in the UFC and Cybrg asked out of her contract because she felt treated like the 'b-side.' So it was on Cyborg.

We tried to tell you guys.

There's a reason why Ronda was kept safely away from Cyborg.

Total mismatch.

<{Joewithit}>

Imagine what overseen would have done to fydora if he didn't duck him after seeing old man hendo ko him silly.

Whats your point? So because others has cheated its okay for Cyborg to cheat?
How many of these as fixed scales and kept calling out smaller fighters over and over?
How many of the names you mentioned had trouble making catch weight and blamed the org?
How many of the fighters you mentioned have demanded special treatment?

Ronda isn't smaller you dump truck. She was 154 in judo and started mma at 145. Everyone and their dog knows that ronda ducked cyborg, and now we can clearly see why.

I'm not even a Ronda fan but can admit she'd rape Cyroid.

Cyborg turned the fight down every time it was offered.

Moron, they offered the fight at 135 knowing she can't make that weight. Even though ronda's competed at both 145 and 154 in the past, she refused to meet at 140. What does that tell you, j@ckass?

Moron, they offered the fight at 135 knowing she can't make that weight. Even though ronda's competed at both 145 and 154 in the past, she refused to meet at 140. What does that tell you, j@ckass?
She turned it down in strike force at 145 as well and she could make 135 if she stopped juicing.

She wouldve done to Ronda what McGregor did to Aldo and then whoop out the willy and piss on her head for dominance

And then maybe surprise butt sex for Edmond

Cyborg would have dropped her and pounded out on the ground. would have probably broken her jaw again too.

Moron she didn't pop for juice. Try again, j@ckass.
I don't care what she got caught for this time, she is on the juice and has been for ten years or so at least.

A clean Cyborg, would have 20 lb less muscle, and would have nothing for Ronda.

Back