Imagine the satisfaction of Cain brutally avenging Cormier...

Yeah, imagine a HW beating up a LHW, how impressive.
Let Cain drop to LHW and see what happens to him.

Well a guy who should be a HW beat a guy smaller than him who used to fight HWs so how impressive was that

Well a guy who should be a HW beat a guy smaller than him who used to fight HWs so how impressive was that

Why should he be in HW when he was no problem cutting weight? Because he is dominant? lol

You realize Jones walks around at 220lbs, right ? He's an average sized LHW. Guys like Gloveir and Rumble are bigger than Jones.

Why should he go fight HWs like Overeem who walk around at 265lbs ?

Admit it, you just want to see him lose.

There's no other reason for you to want him to fight at HW.

Cain wants no part of bones

i'm the first to admit that jones impressed me immensely. i thought cormier was going to dominate jones, and jones made me eat my words. MUCH props to jones. dude is a beast.

but stop with this bullshit. you don't think that cain wants to avenge cormier? cormier is not cain. cain is bigger, stronger, and taller, and has more reach than cormier. i wouldn't even be surprised to see jones as the favorite, just because jones beat cain's partner.

to me, i don't even want to see cain fight werdum. i want cain vs. jones NOW. PLEASE make it happen, ufc!

Why should he be in HW when he was no problem cutting weight? Because he is dominant? lol

Most of these guys are fans of Gus who can't stand that Bones is the GOAT. They realize Jones will be denying Gus of the belt and hate him for it. That's why they want Jones to move to HW.

true, only thing is Cain moves faster than Cormier and at HW Jones has a danger of being slower, which means he will probably get tagged more in this fight than he did vs Cormier.

And cain doesnt gas

Sad that the immediate reaction is to look for the next savior.

This sounds good until you realise hes never going to manage to cut down to 205 without injuring something along the way.

why would cain move down to light-heavyweight, when he's already, "the baddest man on the planet?". it's jones who needs to move up, if he wants to be considered the best.

yup. jones is in shit street when he can no longer get that huge 6ft 4 frame down to 205.

He's 27 and cuts to 205 with ease what makes you think he'll all of a sudden not be able to make weight?

wait? Cain is still fighting? :icon_lol:

Sad that the immediate reaction is to look for the next savior.

Admit it, it would be a great storyline. Don't underestimate the importance of a good storyline. That's the reason UFC 182 did almost 1 million PPV buys in an era where 300k is the norm.

I like Cain and I don't like Jon, but we all know inside that he Jon wins that fight.

Imagine Cain actually fighting someone other than JDS or Bigfoot.

I would love to see Jones crush Cain, so HW could have a champ that actually fights.

Not impressive?

You must not be very familiar with Daniel Cormier.

Jones would beat Cain. So would Gus.

Jones would beat Cain. So would Gus.

A: No, they wouldn't. Not at HW, anyway. Fights wouldn't even be that competitive.

B: Who gives a shit? Neither of these match-ups are ever going to happen.

It would be orgasmic. Better than Shogun-Machida 2.

11izj0l.gif

I'd be satisfied.

Back