Imagine Ronda vs Shayna or Jessamyn

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was just thinking, imagine how bad Ronda would destroy these 2 chicks.
Bethe beat the snot out of both of them and Ronda just straight crushed Bethe.
I would have to think Ronda would beat both within 20-30sec.

I also wonder those chicks being in Ronda's click will that buy them an extra fight or 2 with the UFC. They probably both should be cut already.
Wondering in Ronda's star power and her relationship with Dana White lets them hang around a little longer.

Shayna's been cut already.

Shayna's been cut already.

Oh.....well that just shows how much i pay attention to womens MMA.
Saw her drunk tweet last night saying how she and Jessamyn want revenge now on Bethe after Ronda beat her.

Agreed, Ronda vs. Shayna would almost be as bad as UFC 1 Royce vs. Ronda. Almost.

they would do as well as any of the last few.

They could tag team Ronda, and we would see the first-ever double-armbar.

Rousey would armbar them both at the same time.

They might more familiar with Ronda's techniques and last a few minutes longer than the last few fighters.

They could tag team Ronda, and we would see the first-ever double-armbar.

I think Ronda would just walk up to them say 'What the hell do you two think you're doing?!', back hand both of them resulting in a double KO, then toss a towel at them when they woke up and tell them to clean themselves up and get her some wings and an apple cider beer.

Oh.....well that just shows how much i pay attention to womens MMA.
Saw her drunk tweet last night saying how she and Jessamyn want revenge now on Bethe after Ronda beat her.

Jessamyn will likely be cut soon too

Put them in the octagon together vs Ronda and they both lose. Ronda would armbar them at the same time.

I think Ronda would just walk up to them say 'What the hell do you two think you're doing?!', back hand both of them resulting in a double KO, then toss a towel at them when they woke up and tell them to clean themselves up and get her some wings and an apple cider beer.
TKO via wings and cider sounds like an average Saturday night to me :D

TKO via wings and cider sounds like an average Saturday night to me :D

Not going to lie I once passed out from drinking too much cider. Not the alcoholic kind, plain regular apple cider (basically unfiltered apple juice). Never touched the stuff again after that.

Back