Imagine Ngannou on Bully Beatdown

@Soul On Ice bit me with the venom, but this ain't over... I'm keeping an eye on his picks. One day I will strike. He is drinking his own Kool Aid, so I am fairly certian if I challenge his picks, he will arrogantly take the bet thinking he will smite me once more.

He will not know that I will be sure, much surer thsn i was about Cain, therefore do the smiting. His day shall cometh.

It's only a matter of time.

You get him.. that evil evil @Soul On Ice must get his!

giphy.gif

Aww man seriously? That show was funny as hell. I remember the one where they brought in Arlovski to beat the shit out of this asshole, it was great.

Rumor is that most of the bullies were amateur stunt men trying to get into fight scenes for movies and tv. I dunno if it was ever confirmed, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I believe that all the bullies were in fact stunt actors, I'm pretty sure Big John said that before. But anyhow it would still be funny to see Ngannou on there.

This looked super dangerous, when Cormier slammed him, the guy could've broken his arm!
<6>

LOL that was fun, didn't know DC participated in this. If I'd be a bully then from all the UFC fighters I'd rather fight anyone else since DC really hates bullying.

Remember that MTV's reality show in which they would invite a pro MMA fighter to beat a bully?

Here's one with Eddie Alvarez:

Now, imagine if they invited Ngannou to beat the bully! If I was the bully, I'd sh1t my pants.

<{danawhoah}><DCrying>

If the bully is too short and has collegiate wrestling Ngannou will get embarrassed in the first round and win the second.

Sad thing is, the heavyweight division is such trash I honestly think an untrained but athletic/in-shape guy could survive the grappling portion against some of the heavyweights in the UFC. I just don’t see someone like BB subbing someone 5x.

Apparently a few MMA fighters actually got beat by the bullies because of the size difference

Would've been funny to see a professional fighting manlet getting crushed by some bodybuilder who's never trained martial arts a day in his life
The sad truth of fighting

Technique is greeeeat until someone has more than 25 30 lbs. on you

Sad thing is, the heavyweight division is such trash I honestly think an untrained but athletic/in-shape guy could survive the grappling portion against some of the heavyweights in the UFC. I just don’t see someone like BB subbing someone 5x.
It really is crazy how some of these dudes would get subbed by very very average blue belts at your local MMA gym.

i remember that show because Thomas Denny couldn't do shit to his bully and Jake Shields couldn't drop his bully on the striking part.

Apparently a few MMA fighters actually got beat by the bullies because of the size difference

Would've been funny to see a professional fighting manlet getting crushed by some bodybuilder who's never trained martial arts a day in his life
There was one episode where the bully never tapped during the 1st round and survived the 2nd.

Although the "professional" mma guy didn't look too good to be honest. Felt for the victims!

Imagine if they did a show now where Colby went out and helped bullies beatdown on nerds just for being lame and fat

I don't recall ever seeing a fighter lose. Some of the bullies held up better than others, but I never saw one get the better of the fighter.

Pros vs. Joes was another great show back in the day. It wasn't specific to MMA, but it was hilarious how much shit got talked by the Joes in any other sport. The Joes who wanted to be fighters, and got pitted up against the likes of Randy Couture, talked a bunch of smack until they saw their opposition. Immediately they all became either whisper quiet or as respectful as Japanese PRIDE audience members prior to the bout.

*Edit*

Thomas Denny sure as shit lost.
Guess I'll have to go watch this one.

Back