Imagine Ngannou on Bully Beatdown

Apparently a few MMA fighters actually got beat by the bullies because of the size difference

Would've been funny to see a professional fighting manlet getting crushed by some bodybuilder who's never trained martial arts a day in his life
The bullies never won however

One guy survived the grappling without being subbed once and survived the standup

In the standup one bully rocked the mma fighter and he got a standing 8 count. The mma fighter then head kicked the bully into bolivian which was actually against the rules (bully could head kick but not the mma fighter). So I guess the bully won standup by dq but got subbed repeatedly in grappling exchange.

To the best of my recollection everyone else got smashed which is understandable. There were a lot of high level fighters on that show.

Apparently a few MMA fighters actually got beat by the bullies because of the size difference

Would've been funny to see a professional fighting manlet getting crushed by some bodybuilder who's never trained martial arts a day in his life
Wait wait wait. That’s hilarious right there.

I watched just about every episode of that show. I don't remember the bully ever "winning." I remember that the fighter didn't sub a bully once or twice.

Tony Bonello, who you may remember from the famous Ninja Rua gif, was dropped by a bully on the show.

This was a really good, underrated show, for mtv, that is.

I don't think Jake Shields did great in the standup vs a bully.

From what I remember Mayhem said, the guys who got bullied were real, the bullies were stunt/actors, the interviews with the "bullies" were scripted and the fights were real.

Remember that MTV's reality show in which they would invite a pro MMA fighter to beat a bully?

Here's one with Eddie Alvarez:

Now, imagine if they invited Ngannou to beat the bully! If I was the bully, I'd sh1t my pants.

<{danawhoah}><DCrying>

You gonna credit me for stealing my thread idea?

Loved Eddie Alvarez on the show and he loved to be there, bullying those bullies.

Eddie: "You know who I am"
The Line: "I do...."

Eddie: I'll do the separating today"
The Line: "....."

Also I do remember Jake Shields having huge trouble putting his bully out, even on the ground LMAO.

This was the best episode...

tumblr_mb8ulrYRt71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Lol, that never happened.
Baroni got rocked and used a headkick which the fighters were not allowed to do, so the Bully got the money.
There was also a Russian who turtled throughout the stand-up and wrestling, and survived long enough to ge t the winnings.
Edit: Don't know why I said Baroni. It was Tony Bonello

From what I remember Mayhem said, the guys who got bullied were real, the bullies were stunt/actors, the interviews with the "bullies" were scripted and the fights were real.

Even the one where he fought the bully?
That one was like pretty much the only one that didn't seem totally fake...​

I don't think there is, nor will there ever be another MMA community where people would make up stories claiming mixed martial artists lost a fight to a non fighter.

Bully Beatdown was fun, iirc, the one guy who is credited for surviving both rounds, would've been deemed TKOd by a ref in any event of any merit, but these weren't MMA fights, this was a violent gameshow that was partially or entirely scripted.

There was a Russian guy who never got subbed and survived the standup.
He collected the full amount.
I believe he was trained and was probably in cahoots with the “bullied kids”.

Here:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/188783-thomas-wildman-denny-the-bully-that-got-beat-down

Ah, that's right - Denny. Good call.

The bullies never won however

One guy survived the grappling without being subbed once and survived the standup

In the standup one bully rocked the mma fighter and he got a standing 8 count. The mma fighter then head kicked the bully into bolivian which was actually against the rules (bully could head kick but not the mma fighter). So I guess the bully won standup by dq but got subbed repeatedly in grappling exchange.

To the best of my recollection everyone else got smashed which is understandable. There were a lot of high level fighters on that show.

From the article. Re: Thomas Denny

Whatever the case, his notable losses are quite numerous and include just about every real fighter he ever faced.

These include crushing defeats at the merciless hands of fighters such as Yves Edwards, John Alessio, Alex Karalexis, Joe Stevenson, George St. Pierre, Duane Ludwig, Chris Brennan, Nick Diaz, and most recently he was KO’d by the 103 year old Pat Miletich on Dec. 11, 2008.

Apparently Jack Lalanne wasn’t available...

Bottom line is that he keeps getting work. Even on TV! Even on MTV’s Bully Beatdown where he added to his impressive resume by losing all $10,000 to the “Bully” - sending the hapless “Bully” victims home with nothing. (Except perhaps a beating from the “Bully” when they got home though.)

In any event, Thomas Denny may go down in MMA history, but he will go in for his failures rather than anything considered positive.

<bball2>

God damn

The "bullies" were paid stunt actors. Show is roughly WWE levels of real.

258945.jpg

What did they do to your avatar.. this monsters.

Damn it Cain. : (

@Soul On Ice bit me with the venom, but this ain't over... I'm keeping an eye on his picks. One day I will strike. He is drinking his own Kool Aid, so I am fairly certian if I challenge his picks, he will arrogantly take the bet thinking he will smite me once more.

He will not know that I will be sure, much surer thsn i was about Cain, therefore do the smiting. His day shall cometh.

It's only a matter of time.

Back