Media Imagine juicing and still looking like this

Kinda weird. But I mean good on ya. You got a ways to go but you're getting there sherbro
Lemme see your pics, for some reason, people that call me out on not working out or not being in shape are almost always built like shit, its like being jacked is something exclusive to pro fighters...

Lemme see your pics, for some reason, people that call me out on not working out or not being in shape are almost always built like shit, its like being jacked is something exclusive to pro fighters...
I don't usually post stuff like that, but might as well.

6'1" 203
FB-IMG-1580494239637.jpg

39977782811248dca35a075ecab86c3d-610xh.jpg

Holy shit, an actual jacked sherbro, u just bodybuild or actually train mma?
I powerlift and had joined Grindhouse/glory mma (James Krause, Zak Cummings etc) for 2 years. Just spar occasionally and do BJJ/wrestling now, I don't do it seriously.

I powerlift and had joined Grindhouse/glory mma (James Krause, Zak Cummings etc) for 2 years. Just spar occasionally and do BJJ/wrestling now, I don't do it seriously.
Yes i can kinda tell, guys that spar a lot are not that jacked, just cant keep that size when so much of mma is aerobic.

Yes i can kinda tell, guys that spar a lot are not that jacked, just cant keep that size when so much of mma is aerobic.
yeah I never wanted excess bulk, nor did I naturally have a frame for it. Started at 125 lbs lol. I also run 5ks - half marathons competitively so I don't want to be too bulky anyways.

yeah I never wanted excess bulk, nor did I naturally have a frame for it. Started at 125 lbs lol. I also run 5ks - half marathons competitively so I don't want to be too bulky anyways.
Hell of a transformation, im 19 so i was never skinny or fat, always very athletic and strong for my size. I use to be a sprinter, kinda of a natrual mesomorph. So i never really knew how it was to go from weak to strong. I cant gain fat for the life of me. I literally eat more than my 220lbs uncle that's roided out, its a blessing and a curse at the same time. Eating as much as me is really expensive.

Hell of a transformation, im 19 so i was never skinny or fat, always very athletic and strong for my size. I use to be a sprinter, kinda of a natrual mesomorph. So i never really knew how it was to go from weak to strong. I cant gain fat for the life of me. I literally eat more than my 220lbs uncle that's roided out, its a blessing and a curse at the same time. Eating as much as me is really expensive.
Yeah I'm a bit older lol. But it gets easy to gain weight around your late 20s and especially early 30s. I
Did you really need to take that pic with your pants around your ankles? Gay.
I didn't need to but I did. Did you need to look at it? Gay

Back