Imagine If This Crazy Scenario Happened At LW

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tell me what you'd think if the following events played out over the next year:

1. Khabib pulls out with an injury before 242 and Dana decides to make the slightly controversial decision to strip him of the belt (although he promises him an immediate rematch for the belt as soon as he's healthy.) Tony vs Poirier happens for the championship instead, and Tony wins.

2. Conor then fights Tony at the end of the year (at UFC 245 in Vegas, let's say) and beats him to finally reclaim his Lightweight Title.

3. Khabib returns around the Spring of 2020, but Conor is already booked in a fight with Nate Diaz at Welterweight (which he wins.) Khabib, still pissed about being stripped, declares himself "the real champion" and throws down with GSP in a super fight at 155. GSP dominates and defeats him.

4. This leads to the biggest fight in MMA history between Conor McGregor and GSP in the Summer for the Lightweight Championship. It's kind of a complex situation as well, since Conor is the official champion who's defending his belt, but George "feels" like the real champion since he's the one that actually beat Khabib. So people feel McGregor must beat GSP in order to erase all doubt and show he's the real king at LW, but George must also defeat Conor in order to officially become the sport's first ever three division champion. The result is a shocking one, where McGregor emerges victorious after knocking GSP out.

I know this would be a pretty chaotic situation with a lot of drama, but it'd be pretty interesting.

Quite impressive to write such a long post with only one hand, TS.

Stopped reading at Conor beats Tony

Definitely a crazy scenario, cant even imagine what comes in the next 3 paragraphs

Tell me what you'd think if the following events played out over the next year:

1. Khabib pulls out with an injury before 242 and Dana decides to make the slightly controversial decision to strip him of the belt (although he promises him an immediate rematch for the belt as soon as he's healthy.) Tony vs Poirier happens for the championship instead, and Tony wins.

2. Conor then fights Tony at the end of the year (at UFC 245 in Vegas, let's say) and beats him to finally reclaim his Lightweight Title.

3. Khabib returns around the Spring of 2020, but Conor is already booked in a fight with Nate Diaz at Welterweight (which he wins.) Khabib, still pissed about being stripped, declares himself "the real champion" and throws down with GSP in a super fight at 155. GSP dominates and defeats him.

4. This leads to the biggest fight in MMA history between Conor McGregor and GSP in the Summer for the Lightweight Championship. It's kind of a complex situation as well, since Conor is the official champion who's defending his belt, but George "feels" like the real champion since he's the one that actually beat Khabib. So people feel McGregor must beat GSP in order to erase all doubt and show he's the real king at LW, but George must also defeat Conor in order to officially become the sport's first ever three division champion. The result is a shocking one, where McGregor emerges victorious after knocking GSP out.

I know this would be a pretty chaotic situation with a lot of drama, but it'd be pretty interesting.
youre at a very sad level of sucking caners nuts. if i was your parent i would be embarrassed i produced such a low life nut massaging fanboy.

your dreams are shattered and will be shattered again.

Definitely a crazy scenario, cant even imagine what comes in the next 3 paragraphs

I'm amused by you all who think Tony is some sort of nightmare matchup for Conor

what
I couldnt hear you with conors dick in your mouth

I can see that happening to be fair. I like Tony quite a lot and I'm not the biggest fan of Conor but Tony has shown he can be hit and I think if Conor catches him mid kick like Pettis does, it'll be pretty bad for him. Al thought people do underrate Tony's head moment take his Cowboy fight as an example.

Hey, man, I'm not one to shit on fanfiction. Being a fan is fun.

But, honestly... ton of rich guys from the Arab world demanded Khabib to be the main attraction cause they're so proud of him and are high on the Cult of Leadership right now, they built an entire stadium specifically for this fight, booked a bunch of Russian/Muslim fighters in match ups that should showcase their more dominant skill set, Russia will actually air this shit LIVE on mainstream TV - so many egos are riding high on this... future plans about a Conor rematch, GSP super fight and a Tony match up for Khabib are being talked about. Khabib himself goes on ESPN and says this Doostin shindig won't be a big deal. But here he comes. After once again clawing his way back to the top, Doostin's limping ass over the horizon... everybody's counting him out. Even the people rooting for him think he'll get his shit pushed in. It's the main event, foreign country, foreign culture, the world is watching this, what most believe, is a glorified exhibition match... except for one guy. For one guy in all of this, it's still real.

I mean, is there really a better story right now than Doostin winning this shit? Everyone in the division, everyone in UFC, the fans, Russia, the Arab world... Can you imagine if Dustin pulls this off? Meme City, baby. Lulz & Consequences will never be the same.

P.S. Nothing against Russians or Arabs, of course. Much like with the Irish & Conor, British & Bisping, Virgins & Colby - they're just the passionate majority here gearing up for more bragging rights or a salty fiasco.

Last edited:
Back