Imagine if Overeem said the things towards the WWE guys that Conor said

Reem would love to be like Conor he just doesn't have the charisma and the verbal skills to do it.

He's one of the most arrogant and smug fighters.

You talk about arrogant and smug but don't acknowledge that Conor is THE most arrogant and smug fighter in the UFC. LOLOLOL!

You guys are just hypocrites.

You talk about arrogant and smug but don't acknowledge that Conor is THE most arrogant and smug fighter in the UFC. LOLOLOL!

You guys are just hypocrites.

I agree Conor is also one of the most arrogant and smug fighters. That's why I said Reem wouldn't mind being like him, he just doesn't have what it takes. They're both annoying and I enjoy seeing them humbled

They would still say shit. For one, they know a fight between him would never happen. And two, many of them are extremely jealous of the UFC and MMA as a whole.

Haven't both UFC's biggest stars the WWE like personalities that are Ronda and Connor said they could beat MMA heavyweights? LOL.

I don't think the WWE guys are that deluded and buy into their gimmick enough to say anything.

I am not a Conor fan, but the way he rustled all those jimmies of pro-wrassling fans, I am enjoying every bit of it. Just the way he is playing with those pro-wrestlers mind, it's amazing. They haven't been able to realise how badly they have been played by Conor.

And also it proves the ability of Conor for producing heats. He is proving to those pro-wrasslers that he is better than them in their own job. At this very moment no guy from WWE can play a heel like Conor did.

Eire

{<Mcgoat}

If it wasn't for all the rustled mma fans that got played by the responses of the rasslers who know this is all kayfabe, you'd be on to something. Both sides are in on the joke...only rubes think otherwise.

there always a bigger dick out there
that can show you up

there is no man alive that could win
a wrestling match with a sliver back gorilla

a child could kill a silver back with a gun
Datch wisdom.

that can show you up

88e1678f89999bf70032e3e249fb9cf5.jpg

its more interesting when mcconor says it cuz he's a manlet and they are all 10x his size

Regardless of his size, conor would beat all their asses. UFC 1 anyone?

that can show you up

You are so smart Sparkie :)
I loved your example

The WWE guys wouldn't have shit to say. In fact I think Overeem should call out the entire WWE roster in order to promote his upcoming title fight. Overeem is the Brock slayer. They couldn't joke and pretend that they could beat up Overeem. Overeem actually passes USADA these days. The WWE guys wouldn't and couldn't.
But when Conor says it. A lightweight. 155lber. He's a midget. He's the size of their leg. They say. They all think they can beat Conor. Lol. What a bunch of insecure fake tough guys.

Reem smashed the most capable person in the roster. What are they gonna tell Reem techno sucks!

He'd get arm barred if he could catch conor. Didnt anyone watch early UFCs and 170lbs gracie dominate 250lbs men much more skilled than "undertaker"

Pros>joes

pfft

Come back to me when a UFC fighter can rise from the dead.

Maybe Conor is posturing for a super fight against CM Punk at 170. If I'm a fighter I want the easiest fight for the most money. That is that. Since a former wwe champion and star is signed with the UFC. Has had some training. Make it happen. Lol. I'd watch.

HAHAHAAAAAHAAA I would love to see that!!!! :D

Wrestlers care too much about Size.

This is how horrible the typical wrestler looks in a fight with training.

An Average 170lbs man who lifts has a good chance to KO the whole WWE roster who mostly have never trained in a fight.

Last edited:
Wrestlers care too much about Size.

This is how horrible the typical wrestler looks in a fight with training.

An Average 170lbs man who lifts has a good chance KO the whole WWE roster who most has never trained in fight.

This is why this is the perfect chance for Reem to set the record straight.

Come to Conors aid and say the WWE guys are delusional thinking they can beat a champion fighter at the highest level of mma. Regardless of size.

exactly my point

pump yourself up all you want
but don't think you haven't got your own vulnerabilities
I guessing your neither big nor skilled by the way your attempt to rationalize. "Im such a tough guy with a baseball bat and a gun". Jesus fucking Christ stick to your video games you twit.

Back