Imagine current Maia on full TRT

Yea but the point is that it was boring.

if Maia had thrown a few more punches instead of repeated takedown attempts he could have arguably won the fight. It was definitely boring but at least Maia was attempting to fight. Woodley was the one who made that fight boring.

Maia is the most boring fighter in the last 10 years. Literally every fight hes in is a stinker that kills the whole momentum of the fight card. I cant wait until hes retired and gone from the sport forever.

You mean the fights where he fought touch wrestlers like Colby and Woodley where they did everything to avoid the ground with a prodigal BJJ whiz were boring ? Gee golly I wonder why

Almost became the goat.

DemianMaia3_original_crop_north.jpg

7.gif

Maia is the most boring fighter in the last 10 years. Literally every fight hes in is a stinker that kills the whole momentum of the fight card. I cant wait until hes retired and gone from the sport forever.

Spit the holy truth and get an Amen brotha!
Most point deductions for laying on ground and most consecutive failed takedowns (49) are awards to be held with honor.

Idk if anyone realizes but prospects are having a hard passing over a certain bloke well into his 40s. Not to mention the BMF belt holder(whatever that means) and the much anticipated bellator and onefc champ.

But fr now.
So I watched for teh first time the Usman/Maia fight, and literally the first strike I see land is a clean overhand by Maia, and I was like "meh lucky old man", then again towards the end of the same first round, he does this:
HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

mofo went flying back and a silly little thought came to me that imagine if he had the same thearapy for old men that Vitor did. This^ would have ended in a first round KO.

Imagine the shit that turned Story into a human Juicer with that strength upgrade:
jyBAkNd.gif

I know everybody is on a lil bit of something, no need to clarify the obvious dirty side of modern sports. but when Big foot and vitor were taking that professional treatment, that shit was medically cleared full on test boost. Not a tiny bit of roid cycle while ur coach scared gambling shitless of usada surprise visits.
He'd KO or sub Khamzat in the first round.

Back