Imagine current Maia on full TRT

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Idk if anyone realizes but prospects are having a hard passing over a certain bloke well into his 40s. Not to mention the BMF belt holder(whatever that means) and the much anticipated bellator and onefc champ.

But fr now.
So I watched for teh first time the Usman/Maia fight, and literally the first strike I see land is a clean overhand by Maia, and I was like "meh lucky old man", then again towards the end of the same first round, he does this:
HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

mofo went flying back and a silly little thought came to me that imagine if he had the same thearapy for old men that Vitor did. This^ would have ended in a first round KO.

Imagine the shit that turned Story into a human Juicer with that strength upgrade:
jyBAkNd.gif

I know everybody is on a lil bit of something, no need to clarify the obvious dirty side of modern sports. but when Big foot and vitor were taking that professional treatment, that shit was medically cleared full on test boost. Not a tiny bit of roid cycle while ur coach scared gambling shitless of usada surprise visits.

Last edited:
Maia's had a great career as an honest, clean, and respectful fighter. I'm sure he's proud of how he did things and everything he accomplished.

His confidence would skyrocket, talkin’ bout spinning wheel kicks to dome shit

Maia is the most boring fighter in the last 10 years. Literally every fight hes in is a stinker that kills the whole momentum of the fight card. I cant wait until hes retired and gone from the sport forever.

BJJ guys are honorable and wouldn't take PEDs/steroids.

Maia is the most boring fighter in the last 10 years. Literally every fight hes in is a stinker that kills the whole momentum of the fight card. I cant wait until hes retired and gone from the sport forever.

The fights that are boring are when he faces wrestlers like Usman and Colby who are trying to do the minimum to ride out the decision and avoid the ground.

The fights that are boring are when he faces wrestlers like Usman and Colby who are trying to do the minimum to ride out the decision and avoid the ground.

Need I remind you of the Silva fight.

And the Woodley fight he just spammed TDs the whole match even though none were landing.

TRT K1 Maia is the undisputed GOAT

On TRT, Maia could find even more powerful ways to put me to fucking sleep trying to watch paint dry, er, I mean watch his fights.

Both Usman and Woodley do that overreact thing (to gain space) where they fly back sometime all the way into to cage when hit.

There is no reason to believe that he would have done better or worse. Fight results show that fighters who tested positive for PEDs only won around 50% of the time.

I know this is only one data point, but TRT Belfort lost to Dan Henderson, and tested positive for elevated testosterone.

BJJ guys are honorable and wouldn't take PEDs/steroids.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BJJ is RIDDLED with steroids. Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, Rafael Lovato Jr, JOE ROGAN(lol).

I guarantee you Demian Maia also dabbled in it pre-USADA. Strength is MASSIVE in BJJ. Demian Maia has gorilla grip strength(verified by countless of his opponents), something BJJ elitists forget to mention when they talk about his "muh technique bro"

Colby vs maia was a good fight first round both guys were throwing hard, after that Colby was beating him to a pulp while stuffing TD’s.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BJJ is RIDDLED with steroids. Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, Rafael Lovato Jr, JOE ROGAN(lol).

I guarantee you Demian Maia also dabbled in it pre-USADA. Strength is MASSIVE in BJJ. Demian Maia has gorilla grip strength(verified by countless of his opponents), something BJJ elitists forget to mention when they talk about his "muh technique bro"

The guys you named are all AMERICAN, so no surprise.

Back