Imagine being Jessica Eye and watching highlights of you getting DESTROYED lol

If you have kids and post dumb shit like this, I truly feel bad for your kids.

Coleman brought his daughters into the ring after being brutalized by Fedor. They were both crying seeing their Dad's face a wreck. Not the smartest move.

Coleman brought his daughters into the ring after being brutalized by Fedor. They were both crying seeing their Dad's face a wreck. Not the smartest move.
lolololol he introduced them lolol
battered-and-beaten-mark-the-hammer-coleman-is-hugged-by-his-after-picture-id564033637

fedor-tabasse-mark-coleman-avant-de-rencontrer-ses-filles-et-de-s-excuser_8ee8069377376a42d9b31af62ac61e3f0a40b89a.jpg

EVAbXMat.jpg

My kids watched me attack a guy from behind in the park and speed off. They bring that up once in a while and I brush it off saying the man was a criminal (In actuality the guy owed me money for weed).

If my kids brought that up, can you imagine Jessica Eyes kids watching momma get BRAINED and a Russian princess prance over your Carcas lol lol.

unreal
So now your kids call you both a criminal and a coward. You're gonna get father of the year for sure!

So far in this thread TS has admitted:
- he's a drug dealer
- he committed an act of assault
- is a coward who attacks people from behind and runs off
- leaves his kids unattended so he can chase up drug debts
- traumatises his kids by exposing them to his violent ways
- is a bad father

Did I miss anything?
takes his kids on drug deals is what you missed.

So far in this thread TS has admitted:
- he's a drug dealer
- he committed an act of assault
- is a coward who attacks people from behind and runs off
- leaves his kids unattended so he can chase up drug debts
- traumatises his kids by exposing them to his violent ways
- is a bad father

Did I miss anything?

He's a sherbro so we'd do the same for him.

This is why I don’t go outside. just minding my own business listening to some King Crimson and then I get brained by some guy in front of his kids.

Back