Imagine actually thinking that Mendes took Conor down but Khabib wont. L O L

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Mendes took Conor down, you can be assured Khabib will get a takedown and the fight will be over right then and there.

2018 Conor would KO 2015 Conor under minute.

Mendes was 4 times the size of Conor who was basically skeletor from the weight cut with 3 busted knees.

At 155 Conor could stop takedowns from Godzilla.*

*this is what Conor fans believe.

j/j I like Conor and Khalabibi and just want to watch the fight.

I think Khabib is going to win too but this is not sound logic.

1. Conor apparently did have some sort of knee injury going into the fight
2. Khabib's wrestling style is totally different to Chad Mendes'; Mendes is known for his explosive double leg whereas Khabib isn't elite in that regard (MJ stuffed most of his double legs fairly easily and so did Al). Where Khabib does excel however is the clinch, and nobody in MMA is better in those positions than he is because of his extensive Judo/Sambo background.

I think the low single will be the deciding factor in this matchup, as McGregor utilises a very wide karate-like stance and that lead leg will be easy pickings for Khabib to grab onto.

FEEL Conor will get exposed worse then wht Nate did to him. Conor has displayed a lack of heart in the past. He will give up when he's dragged into deep waters.

Imagine thinking stopping a td from Chad Mendes is easy.

Yall never even heard of eddie alvarez have you

FEEL Conor will get exposed worse then wht Nate did to him. Conor has displayed a lack of heart in the past. He will give up when he's dragged into deep waters.

Thank God you made the font bold.

I never would have been able to read it otherwise.

Yes yes , 1 guy will go for a takedown & one guy will punch the other's face .

If Mendes took Conor down, you can be assured Khabib will get a takedown and the fight will be over right then and there.
Imagine actually thinking that Michael Johnson almost knocked Khabib out but Conor wont. L O L

Same logic.

Khabib isn't any kind of finishing machine on ground. Even if he gets takedown Conor has good chance to get back on fight.

Khabib actually has to show up to get a TD on Conor. Therefore there's a fatal flaw in your logic TS.

but conors ground game is once ever, i once heard him say he would crush nates guard, mount and strangle him

A takedown doesn't mean you have automatically won the fight. Mendes was successful with 4 of 7 takedowns, so somewhere around 60%. And he got knocked out in the second round.

Khabib could take him down 20 times and still lose the fight.

Khabib isn't any kind of finishing machine on ground. Even if he gets takedown Conor has good chance to get back on fight.

conor does have good explosive movement to get him back up but khabib will just take him down again. he turns into a total pussy when things don't go his way, theres no way he shows the heart that johnson or barboza did. he'll hear his mum and dad crying ringside and find a way out

So a fight that Conor won in two rounds three years ago means that he is guarantee to lose a fight to Khabib in 2018. Gotcha.

Mendes was 4 times the size of Conor who was basically skeletor from the weight cut with 3 busted knees.

At 155 Conor could stop takedowns from Godzilla.*

*this is what Conor fans believe.

j/j I like Conor and Khalabibi and just want to watch the fight.
{<huh}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back