Imagine a press conference with Colby, Usman, Leon and Khamzat

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Dana said he is looking to book Colby/Khamzat for the same card as Leon/Usman 3. Can you imagine the amount of chaos and character dynamics in that press conference?
A former champion.
The guy who gave the former champion one of his toughest fights.
The new champion who was almost always ignored by the guy.
An psychopath who yells kill everyone every two seconds.
How would it go? Where would it rank among the best press conferences of all time? Any chance of a brawl?

Missing Tony Ferg in there

RegalNiceCub-max-1mb.gif

Khamzat tries to beat up Colby before the press conference and Dana cancels it.

I really want Colby/Khamzat to happen and especially on the same card as Leon/Usman 3, unfortunately I don't think it does. Colby seems pretty much done fighting any other elite welterweights now after that second Usman fight and has shown no indication coming back after that altercation with Jorge.

We're more likely to get Khamzat/Belal which is also a great fight, just not on the same level of hype.

Yeah, I’d be looking for somebody to walk up there, and slap the shit out of all of them.

I much prefer a respectful situation.

There’s no need for fake beefs, and other assorted bullshit. I understand why it happens. That doesn’t mean I actually want to see it happen.

Respect to elite athletes that just tell it like it is. Going back to the 70s. That was what I was indoctrinated into MA culture with. As well as my own sporting career.

“Act like you’ve been there before”.

Back