Imagine A Fighter Stands There For You To Hit Him?

voo2kk.gif

Well that's what people were asking of a Silva challenger for years and then finally Weidman showed up.

No. Weidman was not a better boxer. He just got the opportunity to hit Silva because Silva was open to get hit with hands down.

Second fight was a freak accident.

Silva didn't just stand there. He was using head movement to dodge Chris' punches. Chris caught him because he threw a right backhand when Silva thought he'd throw a left hook. So Silva moved anticipating Chris' next punch to be a right hand, but he actually moved into the left hook, because he thought Chris had already thrown it.

ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

L2watchfightsnub.

No. Weidman was not a better boxer.

Where did I say he was?

You said: Now can Weidman fight a wrestler with good boxing or a boxer with good takedown?

I said: Well that's what people were asking of a Silva challenger for years and then finally Weidman showed up.

yeah idk. I'd need to see Weidman beat someone like Machida or Belfort before I'll believe he's legit and not just lucky.

::checks thread date::
tJi7Gmg.gif

are you talking about Jon Jones' opponents?

A win's a win unless it's some freak accidental injury or something imo.

Which was the rematch.

A freebie and a freak accident. I think Weidman either became friends with Gothic Wiccans or had traveled into Haiti and literally put a spell on Silva.

yeah idk. I'd need to see Weidman beat someone like Machida or Belfort before I'll believe he's legit and not just lucky.

::checks thread date::
tJi7Gmg.gif

:icon_chee

I remember these posts. Same kind of people who now say that he needs to beat Jacare and Rockhold to prove he is legit.
This will never end...

Which was the rematch.

A freebie and a freak accident. I think Weidman either became friends with Gothic Wiccans or had traveled into Haiti and literally put a spell on Silva.

Ok Cobra u da real MVP

Get the fuck outta here with this shit already. 2 years later and people are still saying the same shit, damn.

Back