Images..Pia..

F

Foulsmeller**

Now that chick has an awesome postieor chain.
I'd like to see some more of her before I declare her a babe however.

Pia, is she your imaginary girlfriend or something, are we suposed to imagine her gluteus?

I am imagining a nice big fat ghetto booty, mm yummie with butter on it.

That looks like a womans head photoshopped onto a gay mans body.

I don't know if I want to fuck her or fight her.

I fuck him if I was in prison..;) From that pic I would have asumed it was a man.

I'd be afraid to fuck her because I'm pretty sure she could squeeze my dick off.

I may be gay..cause I think she looks awesome. That tiny waist..her legs...blonde hair...I'll bet shes as soft as silk.

Foulsmeller said:
I may be gay..cause I think she looks awesome. That tiny waist..her legs...blonde hair...I'll bet shes as soft as silk.
Nah, she's at the end of the spectrum. As fit as a chick can get and still be hot. I like her shape, I just imagine her being the exact opposite- rocky hard.

I like a little extra griddle on them. I'm big enough to handle it.

Foulsmeller said:

That tiny waist & ass and those broad shoulders are exactly what turn me off. As a Scottish acquaintance once said "She doesn't look fit to breed!". (It's sounds hillarious coming from him)

Tornado said:
That tiny waist & ass and those broad shoulders are exactly what turn me off. As a Scottish acquaintance once said "She doesn't look fit to breed!". (It's sounds hillarious coming from him)

Some chicks are built for speed and some for comfort..that chick is built for speed. I would assume ( hope?) that she got that lean for the pics but usually has a little more fat. Anybody know her name? There is a good chance she has no chest...which is bad, for the record.

Ohh man imagine her clencing her ass cheeks while you're going to town on it. Her ass prob has a crush grip.

Benji Snap said:
Ohh man imagine her clencing her ass cheeks while you're going to town on it. Her ass prob has a crush grip.

I was waiting for a reply like this. Expected it earlier in the thread....

I'd do her, maybe I like my girls more adrogenous. Short hair and such.

Back