I'm worried Diego's going to get his head pounded in very badly

Pereira cut like 38lbs last time I believe, and it was a horrible cut he said (lol obviously). He is massive for a WW and fought in the MW division previously to UFC. The dude is just like Walker an athletic dude, I would say freak even, but he's also just as low intelligent as Walker, so he's lucky that Sanchez is even dumber than him and he might just Roberts Sanchez with some wild shit.

I was there live to see him get his head literally split open by BJ Penn... Hopefully wont be worse

I understand the concern but at this point does a seasoned vet like Diego need a "real" camp?

Yes. Not having a camp for a fight is retarded, you need to ramp up your conditioning and sparring, to get into fight shape and be mentally ready.

What you are saying is the equivalent of a veteran football player not "needing to go through camp". Oh they do. You won't be in football shape, you can very easily pull a hamstring / other injuries, you simply won't be "up to speed". MMA is much like this, if you don't spar seriously at all up to a fight...well yeah...not exactly good.

Pereira cut like 38lbs last time I believe, and it was a horrible cut he said (lol obviously). He is massive for a WW and fought in the MW division previously to UFC. The dude is just like Walker an athletic dude, I would say freak even, but he's also just as low intelligent as Walker, so he's lucky that Sanchez is even dumber than him and he might just Roberts Sanchez with some wild shit.
He also lies about his age like Luis Ortiz.
<BC1>

well, first of all, the bullet point of my post is
WAR DIEGO!!!

Yes. Not having a camp for a fight is retarded, you need to ramp up your conditioning and sparring, to get into fight shape and be mentally ready.

What you are saying is the equivalent of a veteran football player not "needing to go through camp". Oh they do. You won't be in football shape, you can very easily pull a hamstring / other injuries, you simply won't be "up to speed". MMA is much like this, if you don't spar seriously at all up to a fight...well yeah...not exactly good.
I didnt say not train just not what a normal camp would include

As Diego is talking about being natural and not cutting weight they show pictures of him getting destroyed by Chiesa?? why the disrespect lmao Could've showed the win vs Gall.

I've been worried about Diego and CTE for years. I like the guy, BUT honestly cringe during every fight he's fought over the last five years. (or longer). Granted, I'm no M.D.

Diego also didn't mention taking a shit. Are you worried he hasn't shit in months too?

His intestine is probably going to fucking burst like a water balloon upon first body blow.

Jezuz Christ TS. "like OMG, he's ranting about something other than training camp, therefore I conclude his camp is non-existent". Is this really how you puzzle stuff out?!?
Have you seen Diego's new fraud of a "coach"? There's good reason to be concerned for Diego. This guy makes the touchbutt guy look like a genius by comparison.

I just hope Diego doesn't get seriously hurt, and someone gets him the fuck away from that Fabia fraud.

Back