I'm worried Diego's going to get his head pounded in very badly

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
ESPN MMA didn't put up a separate clip of Diego's segment like they usually do with Ariel's guests, so I had to timestamp his interview (it's around 20 minutes but worth it), he spends most of the time, with his "manager", ranting about his 90-day suspension and tainted supplements. He's not even acknowledging his (extremely dangerous) opponent, other than "he better make weight or the fight's off" and it doesn't sound like he even has a real training camp for this.

I'm worried Diego is going to get his head pounded in very badly this weekend.

Last edited:
Just gotta let Michel gas himself out doing cartwheels and flips and he’s good to go

Maybe. Or that guy will gas himself out doing backflips again and then Diego smashes him in rounds 2 and 3.

pretty much a coin flip

Lucky for him he's fighting Michel Pereira who is pretty awful.

I got Michel by spinning / flipping shit.

Won’t be worse than any other concussion

Lucky for him he's fighting Michel Pereira who is pretty awful.

Yeah, but Pereira is way bigger than Diego and will probably go for a quick highlight reel KO.

Well he said he wants to die in the octagon so

Diego also didn't mention taking a shit. Are you worried he hasn't shit in months too?

His intestine is probably going to fucking burst like a water balloon upon first body blow.

Jezuz Christ TS. "like OMG, he's ranting about something other than training camp, therefore I conclude his camp is non-existent". Is this really how you puzzle stuff out?!?

Dont worry he will get out struck every round get 0 take downs and cut up and bloodied as hell and win 29-28 like hes done 6 or 7 times.

Last edited:
Bring on the unnecessary cartwheels and the "yes" chanting

I'm on board and all in for all of that!!!

Diego also didn't mention taking a shit. Are you worried he hasn't shit in months too?

His intestine is probably going to fucking burst like a water balloon upon first body blow.

Jezuz Christ TS. "like OMG, he's ranting about something other than training camp, therefore I conclude his camp is non-existent". Is this really how you puzzle stuff out?!?

He doesn't even have any real training partners, smartass. The guy standing next to him...his "manager"...is also his coach/training partner, he doesn't have a team. He doesn't have anyone to really help him prepare.

the destiny he speaks of has got to be CTE... no way can he think he's gonna sniff a title at this stage

Guys, ts’ concerns are valid, Diego in his last fight looked like a shell of the guy who dominated in his last two fights before that. Leaving Jackson/Winkeljohn has had a profound effect on his overall MMA game, and not in a positive way. Diego has always been one of my favourite fighters and, like TS, I hope for his health and overall well-being. WAR Diego but I’m worried about this one.

He doesn't even have any real training partners, smartass. The guy standing next to him...his "manager"...is also his coach/training partner, he doesn't have a team. He doesn't have anyone to really help him prepare.
I understand the concern but at this point does a seasoned vet like Diego need a "real" camp?

Guys, ts’ concerns are valid, Diego in his last fight looked like a shell of the guy who dominated in his last two fights before that. Leaving Jackson/Winkeljohn has had a profound effect on his overall MMA game, and not in a positive way. Diego has always been one of my favourite fighters and, like TS, I hope for his health and overall well-being. WAR Diego but I’m worried about this one.
That was a tough one Chiesas WW frame and his grappling were too much for Diego, LW is ideal for him and that fight could have looked different at 155

I understand the concern but at this point does a seasoned vet like Diego need a "real" camp?
Hes literally just working out with his manager doing weird as movement stuff . His manager has zero experience in mma or any martial arts and is an energy healing quack

That was a tough one Chiesas WW frame and his grappling were too much for Diego, LW is ideal for him and that fight could have looked different at 155
He looked lost in there tho. Like a different guy compared to the two before that, do you disagree?

Back