I'm with the Italians.

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bring back Zuffa, WME are scum. Once they run the UFC into the ground, the Zuffa bros. can buy back the UFC. Hopefully.

Honestly, do any Shertards think WME know what they're doing? And will the UFC continue to grow in spite of them?

Do we know any of the parasitic players behind the wizard of oz curtain? I mean other than the actual owners of the company. Dana White is just the press secretary basically, that's all. Who's the string pullers?

Time to make them an offer they cannot refuse.

What?

You say you dont know the players behind the curtains and yet say they're scum? You just seem mad bro.

Bring back Zuffa, WME are scum. Once they run the UFC into the ground, the Zuffa bros. can buy back the UFC. Hopefully.

Honestly, do any Shertards think WME know what they're doing? And will the UFC continue to grow in spite of them?

Do we know any of the parasitic players behind the wizard of oz curtain? I mean other than the actual owners of the company. Dana White is just the press secretary basically, that's all. Who's the string pullers?
People that make money for a living. Lots and lots of fucking money. They know what they are doing.

Let´s see in about 2-3 weeks

What?

You say you dont know the players behind the curtains and yet say they're scum? You just seem mad bro.

The owners are trash, I know that. I'm curious about the movers and shakers, not just the one's setting the agenda. The executive will sign legislation and it's his ideological hook that will thread the fishes, but even the executive has advisors.

A boy named Kevin McAllister once wished for his family to disappear, and guess what happened, they did!

So, the moral to this story is: don't throw glass rocks in the kitchen cause a chicken in the hand is worth more if you can take the heat.

Think about that.

Explain.....
Well the WME-IMG ownership is about to kick in in January, so we haven´t seen nothing yet. Even tho i´m pro Zuffa at this time we´ll have to see what they can do with the UFC.

Well the WME-IMG ownership is about to kick in in January, so we haven´t seen nothing yet. Even tho i´m pro Zuffa at this time we´ll have to see what they can do with the UFC.

This should be a train wreck.

Watch the fights and STFU

This was the Fertittas' long-term goal. To cash out. They did a lot for MMA, but they're done with the sport. The only thing that they care about now is bringing a football team to Vegas.

I do agree, however, that WME is going to fuck this thing up pretty badly. After Ronda and Conor are done, I don't see them producing any new mainstream stars.

It's also going to be interesting to see how the fighter pay issue fleshes out. Given the ridiculous amount of debt that they took out to purchase the company and the fact that the valuation models that they used to make the decision to buy the UFC likely didn't include the possibility of fighters getting an equal split of revenue, I don't think that they could pay out more money even if they wanted to.

Watch the fights and STFU

If that's your take on things, why do you even have a registered account here?

This is what happens on sports forums. People talk about the sport and all of the issues that are tangentially related.

From what we've seen from the new owners of the UFC, there are plenty of reasons for fans to be concerned. Of course, we could be wrong, but we're free to speculate until we're proven so. That's the whole point of discussion forums.

Im staying optimistic.

and i think we look at Zuffa with rose colored glasses.

Television money. They got the UFC for a bargain.

I dont get why people think this is going to be so huge. The UFC has a fraction of the content to sell as the other major sports. They are never going to get a tv deal to justisfy a $4b valuation.

Back