Opinion I'm willing to become a Republican, I just need one thing from you guys

No one is saying that you can't collectively bargain or go on strike, you just can't make Joe to join your little mob via threat.

Dude, you aren't worried about bob being fired because a state has at will employment, so I don't believe you.

Your worry for Bob seems very selective.

Dude, you aren't worried about bob being fired because a state has at will employment, so I don't believe you.

Your worry for Bob seems very selective.

I guess just believe whatever helps you justify extortion.

No one is saying that you can't collectively bargain or go on strike, you just can't make Joe to join your little mob via threat.
It's just a form of an exclusivity contract.
UFC has an exclusive contract with Rebok. They signed the deal. So now even if Nike comes out with ome really snazzy shorts they can't use them because of the deal they voluntarily signed.
Do you think businesses should lose the right to make deals like this or only oganized labor ?

I might be wrong but I don't think the GOP needs you dude so no soup union for you.

It's just a form of an exclusivity contract.
UFC has an exclusive contract with Rebok. They signed the deal. So now even if Nike comes out with ome really snazzy shorts they can't use them because of the deal they voluntarily signed.
Do you think businesses should lose the right to make deals like this or only oganized labor ?

It's not an exclusive contract between the union and the company. It's organized blackmail of the labot force by the union and with total disregard of the worker by the company.

It should be easy to see that it shouldn't be ok to extort a person to join any group to get a job.

It's the same as the mob coming by to offer your store insurance against busted windows and fire.

It's not an exclusive contract between the union and the company. It's organized blackmail of the labot force by the union and with total disregard of the worker by the company.

It should be easy to see that it shouldn't be ok to extort a person to join any group to get a job.

It's the same as the mob coming by to offer your store insurance against busted windows and fire.

Translation: I'm going to call this extortion, but every other transaction that is done the exact same way, somehow isn't.

At any rate. OP if it hasn't been made clear you now that the left has changed and moved so far left that they are in the stratosphere, I don't know what to say to change your mind.

I am liberal with regards to health care and tuition costs being out of control, however those two things are not as destructive as this social totem pole nonsense the left has adopted. Or the changing of biology or the redefining of words like racists.

The left leaning media has really caused a racial divide in this country. And it's going to take years to repair. And that timer doesn't start until they fuck off with this woke social garbage.

I think some of you should try taking a break from the internet

I've literally never interacted with any of the ghosts some of you are fighting.

Guard your mental health. Log off.

Unions are good when they work, or should i say when they were needed, especially before we had minimum wages, child labor laws, environmental/OSHA stuff, etc...

now? not so much

a huge part of the reason why Federal Employees are so 'hard to fire' is the Union backing them

plus it isn't GOP voters that are Anti Union, that's just the Reps who take money.

I'm willing to become a Republican, I just need one thing.......

You guys have to become pro-union.

I'm not joking.

I hate the Democratic party of the State of Washington more than any other political group. They are the fucking worst.

I watched verbal fights break out at organizing parties for Bernie in 2015, between state Dem party members, and the actual Grass Roots organizers.

The Dems in my state are all about trannies, and 10,000$ rainbow painted corsswalks. They are woke as fuck. Preferred pronouns are a real thing up here, and it is the state party that is responsible for this.

I hate them so much I have seriously considered voting Republican up and down state ticket.

One thing stops me. The Republicans in my state have already tried to bust the unions with laws against the right for two private parties to sign a private contract, AKA right to work laws.

If Republicans would ever demand that your representatives stop being whores to the chamber of commerce, I would vote Republican for my state next election.

So here is my question to Republicans here. Are you really so anti-union, that you don't want my vote?
I can feel sympathy for you. I think there's a lot to criticize how both parities during the Obama era seemingly married economic progressive policy with social progressiveness. If it's any consolation, a lot of Liberals are becoming wary of Woke marketing/capitalism and are realizing Bernie is unquestionably the best candidate for trying to decouple the issues and make progress on the economic angle without losing ground on the social aspect.

That said, the GOP is never going to be what you want it to be. The only reason to vote for them is a Hail Mary that they will ruin things faster and make the problem more urgent to solve.

I'm not joking.

I hate the Democratic party of the State of Washington more than any other political group. They are the fucking worst.

I watched verbal fights break out at organizing parties for Bernie in 2015, between state Dem party members, and the actual Grass Roots organizers.

The Dems in my state are all about trannies, and 10,000$ rainbow painted corsswalks. They are woke as fuck. Preferred pronouns are a real thing up here, and it is the state party that is responsible for this.

I hate them so much I have seriously considered voting Republican up and down state ticket.

One thing stops me. The Republicans in my state have already tried to bust the unions with laws against the right for two private parties to sign a private contract, AKA right to work laws.

If Republicans would ever demand that your representatives stop being whores to the chamber of commerce, I would vote Republican for my state next election.

So here is my question to Republicans here. Are you really so anti-union, that you don't want my vote?
You are nuts brah. But why haven't you picked up my Trump Baku<->Darshivi<->Solemani CT?

I'm not really sure what it is.

It's interesting, just not sure what to make of it.
I kinda stumbled on it wiki'ing international trump properties and guessed the plot before it was in the media so I am tooting my own horn.

Of course a group like the Trump Organisation that does enough dirty dealing will have brushed shoulders with near all worldwide greasy actors with a degree of separation or less just by coincidence.

The good old WMD boogeyman. We fall for everything

WHICH union? An underpaid construction worker in a union is much different than a police union or a federal employees union.

And if you're in the teachers union, I don't want your vote, I want your fucking head on a stake.

WHICH union? An underpaid construction worker in a union is much different than a police union or a federal employees union.

And if you're in the teachers union, I don't want your vote, I want your fucking head on a stake.

The international Association of Machinists.

Allot of my friends are part of the Society for Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace.

Translation: I'm going to call this extortion, but every other transaction that is done the exact same way, somehow isn't.

It is extortion. Joe you can keep your job, but you have to join our union and give me a small percentage.

It is extortion. Joe you can keep your job, but you have to join our union and give me a small percentage.

And by that definition, capitalism is built on extortion.

I have to work or i will starve. Extortion.

Back