I'm trying to grow out my hair for the first time

ToroSalvaje

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I shaved my hair in september and since then i only went two times to the hairdresser to cut a little bit. My hair is thin since ever and is a little curly in the back part and i think I'm a norwood 1

My desire is have something like this:
6e137e1297936854ffb50a34e522f148.jpg

You wanna look like a girl?

Be my guest, make sure you get a good doctor for the breasts though. That guy over there is a little flat.

You won’t look like that. You’ll wind up looking like this:

d73cec9d3b626506f1c0bf5b54681e50.jpg

Learn exactly what kind of hair you have. If you try a hairstyle for someone with straight thin hair and you have wavy/thick hair you arent going to pull it off.

I tried it for a while and it was a pain in the ass. The inbetween stages, where it's not long but it's not short, is rough.

You realize most hair grows like 4-6 inches a year. It's going to take you like 2 years to get that long. But if you can do it then I applaud you. I try to grow mine out but always end up cutting it around 4 inches b/c it's just out of control and looks awful.

I just ended up giving up going super long and am just going to do this....but with a beard.
fury-brad-poit.jpg

A norwood one?

What does that mean, you look like a heroin addict?

You want to ger more poon so you're going to try to look like Sawyer.

<YeahOKJen>

Sounds like someones starting to lose their hair

What's the point of the thread?

I'm wearing jeans tomorrow. I won't make a thread about it though. I'd rather share with this pointless thread.
920x920.jpg

hol-M-20190116-cat-f-jeans-ALL-FITS_SS-MED-DES-LR_sz3

Crysp-Denim-Skywalker-Biker-Distressed-Jeans-_280366.jpg

155bc243f35671ea51309e8dcbadba49.jpg

Back