Im trippin over phantom stall man

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just went to the bathroom at work. It was empty when i walked i know this with 100% certainty. Im sitting in the stall and i hear a toilet flush. Im like thats weird i didnt hear anyone come in. I always hear if someone else comes in.

I exit the stall and another stall door is shut.

In my head i thought man he came in like a ninja. I wash my hands real fast 2 feet away from the stall at the sink.

The janitor comes around the corner (i think) and makes a comment about the rain and how fast it started. I just laugh and say "haha yeah".

I look back over at the stall and its open and nobody is there.

I washed my hands in like 7 seconds, how would he have managed to sneak by me without me hearing him. I didnt hear the stall open or footsteps. Its like he suddenly vanished.

I dont see how it could have been the janitor. Why woud he walk to the other side of the bathroom and then say about the rain. He would have said it as soon as he exited the stall.

Beyond that it looked as if he just walked in from the locker room which is attached to the bathroom.

Who was in the stall? How did they get in without me hearing? How did they exit 2 feet away without me hearing?

WHAT IS GOING ON... IT WAS A PHANTOM POOPER..

1. Wet your hands with running water — either warm or cold.
  2. Apply liquid, bar or powder soap.
  3. Lather well.
  4. Rub your hands vigorously for at least 20 SECONDS. ...
  5. Rinse well.
  6. Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel or air dryer.
  7. If possible, use a towel or your elbow to turn off the faucet.

7 seconds? What are you an animal?

I was in the washroom at the University library one day. I see one stall is busy so I use the other. As I sit there I notice that the feet in the other stall are facing the toilet. But I don't hear the guy peeing. Hmm, weird.

So I finish my business 3 or 4 minutes later. The feet are still there, no movements, no sounds from the other stall. So I wait an extra minute or so out of curiosity. Nothing happens. So I wash my hands and start to exit. Then I laugh to myself because I think I've figured it out. I assume it's dummy legs or something that someone left there as a practical joke.

But as the door closes behind me, I hear a flush.

you think this is weird

had a guy enter my stall while I was taking a piss

just a dude getting some vids for his website

1. Wet your hands with running water — either warm or cold.
  2. Apply liquid, bar or powder soap.
  3. Lather well.
  4. Rub your hands vigorously for at least 20 SECONDS. ...
  5. Rinse well.
  6. Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel or air dryer.
  7. If possible, use a towel or your elbow to turn off the faucet.

7 seconds? What are you an animal?

LOL that was the important part of the story for me too. Glad I don't have to touch the fecal-infested doorknobs in that place.

One time I was peeing at school and my phone rang. I picked it up and said hello. The guy sitting in the stall said weakly with a quivering voice, "hello?" haha

one day youll be heading in there and this will happen

I went in the bathroom today to take a poo and so I wetted some paper towels and cleaned the seat, then got some more and dried it and right as I was throwing the towels away some Chinese dude walked in and went into the stall.

It was kind of funny but irksome at the same time. But more annoying when I went back in there 5 minutes later and he'd pissed on the toilet seat.

I was in the washroom at the University library one day. I see one stall is busy so I use the other. As I sit there I notice that the feet in the other stall are facing the toilet. But I don't hear the guy peeing. Hmm, weird.

So I finish my business 3 or 4 minutes later. The feet are still there, no movements, no sounds from the other stall. So I wait an extra minute or so out of curiosity. Nothing happens. So I wash my hands and start to exit. Then I laugh to myself because I think I've figured it out. I assume it's dummy legs or something that someone left there as a practical joke.

But as the door closes behind me, I hear a flush.
We have an unlabeled unisex washroom at the office and I used to see the old "feet facing the toilet" gag regularly. The supposition was that it was a woman student doing some feminine hygiene product stuff.

Dunno what to tell you if you saw a dude's shoes, though...

Does the bathroom have automatic flushing toilets? Or maybe it was that witch who fell from the sky

Back