I'm thinking about doing some youtube videos

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It will be kinda similar to "Fight Quest" but I want to add some other ideas.. Any suggestion? I promise you I will steal it without giving you any credit

I just want to see you get knocked out by different people.

Fite kwest in da hood and fite all tipes of nilkas

Do it. There isn't any other fighting reality tv show I can think of that is on tv right now other than TUF.

Do it with a special dice. Each side has a different handicap challenge for you (e.g., blindfold, only slaps, holding breath, etc.)

Do it with a special dice. Each side has a different handicap challenge for you (e.g., blindfold, only slaps, holding breath, etc.)
Look, I've worked hard to repress memories of Red Belt and you're not helping with that.

Go to Kazakhstan and do horse wrestling with the locals. Im not joking, its a thing.

Do it. There isn't any other fighting reality tv show I can think of that is on tv right now other than TUF.

ats the spirit.. I was thinking about going to a gym and pretend that I'm a rookie who doesn't even know how to throw a punch and then when we spar I just beat the living death out of everyone.

You should go to different neighborhoods if you know what I mean

ats the spirit.. I was thinking about going to a gym and pretend that I'm a rookie who doesn't even know how to throw a punch and then when we spar I just beat the living death out of everyone.

If you have that idea, why not make a series about you going in and issuing Bullshido-style challenges to dollar store "senseis" in a bunch of McDojos..?

Now that I'd watch.

If you have that idea, why not make a series about you going in and issuing Bullshido-style challenges to dollar store "senseis" in a bunch of McDojos..?

Now that I'd watch.

Similar to this

[YT]watch?v=Rkc5fz0ALBg[/YT]

Last edited:
Gay fight Quest?

I look forward to seeing TS kick some ass, make sherdog proud.

Give me and Nicolas Cage a shout out.

Similar to this

[YT]watch?v=Rkc5fz0ALBg[/YT]

I mean like a reality show focused on you walking into that guy's dojo, for example, and challenging the sensei or head instructor or whoever he may be to a no rules fight. Using psychological tactics, shaming and coercion to back him into a corner where has no choice but to accept. Then beating the everloving snot out of him.

Last edited:
I'd actually like to hear more about you and Nicolas Cage. Please elaborate.

Look through my recent posts, I'd post links but I'm on my phone now

Back