I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got.

Lmfao a ignorant clown you are.. Typical casual comment from you. Inbred? Just a man of color, multi ethnic, who has served this great nation in the US Army and respect my Commander in Chief as such, regardless of personal opinion. Do you complain about your boss? Yes, but you still take your ignorant ass too work everyday and do what is asked of you. Simple reality to life.

I'm self employed so no, I don't. I also don't have respect for the oppenly sexist or racist but sure, continue to support him because your brainwashed and he's "ma president"

Give it time. His hype train is just getting on the rails.

Soon enough the drooling, follow-the-crowd morons will climb on board and run that bitch into the ground.

I'm self employed so no, I don't. I also don't have respect for the oppenly sexist or racist but sure, continue to support him because your brainwashed and he's "ma president"
and who in your mind is openly racist and/or sexist in this situation?

and who in your mind is openly racist and/or sexist in this situation?

In my mind? Well in my particular mind, it is the man that ignores a woman's achievements to focus on her looks(he doesn't do this to the male gender if you need a reminder why this is sexist), it is the man who said a judge wasn't able to do their job due to their race(again kids, this is the baseline racism, saying someone of a particular race isn't able to do the job as well as a white person), it could also be the man who literally wrote the following about women:

“There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else.

"The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her.”

In my mind it is the man who once rated women based on how likely it was he'd sleep with them and how "bangable" they were, the man who told a woman looking to build a career in finance that "she's make a better wife"

and so on and so on.

Now these are just in my mind of course because to be honest, if you support the particular man who did these things, you don't really have much of a mind.

(And no, I'm not sourcing these for you for two reason, one, you wouldn't accept the evidence if it slapped you in the face and two, it isn't hard to find, take 3 minutes to use the device you are replying with)

(And no, I'm not sourcing these for you for two reason, one, you wouldn't accept the evidence if it slapped you in the face and two, it isn't hard to find, take 3 minutes to use the device you are replying with)
so you wrote a load of crap I already know and refuse to comment on the one thing I do want to know? awesome. For the record, Mike Perry is not the same person as Alex Nicholson.

so you wrote a load of crap I already know and refuse to comment on the one thing I do want to know? awesome. For the record, Mike Perry is not the same person as Alex Nicholson.

I think you replied to the wrong person, although it seems your intelligence isn't the best to be fair.

I think you replied to the wrong person, although it seems your intelligence isn't the best to be fair.
no I'm definitely talking to you but I realise at some point I missed the fact it had become a Trump discussion, so I apologise. I was triggered thinking someone was calling Mike racist yet again while being uninformed of the situation.

Perrys fans are a bunch of. cucks.

no I'm definitely talking to you but I realise at some point I missed the fact it had become a Trump discussion, so I apologise. I was triggered thinking someone was calling Mike racist yet again while being uninformed of the situation.

Lmao, yeah I was wondering cause your reply seemed to be off just a bit. That makes more sense now.

Although now I'm interested in why people call Mike a racist.

Lmao, yeah I was wondering cause your reply seemed to be off just a bit. That makes more sense now.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/22/1...ark-that-has-one-ufc-fighter-in-hot-water-mma

basically his cornerman Alex Nicholson (also a UFC fighter) said this before Mike's fight with Korean Hyun Gyu Lim

"That’s your post-winner dinner. He’s got nothing for you, Mike. He can’t even open his motherfucking eyes, boy."

oh and this took it further and led to Mike being labelled more and more

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...dont-believe-there-was-harm-intended-ufc-news

"I don't know," he continued, after Helwani alluded to the comments being made about Lim's facial features. "I don't think any of my competition can see me, and when I hit Lim I opened a lot of people's eyes."

After Helwani pointed out that Nicholson's statement came before he got the KO, after a brief pause, Perry offered up this one-liner.

"Well, we can see the future."

I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got. Both 'Savages", both KO artists. Why does not over run with #Codybless. I can't wait for the fight. I have a newfound respect after learning more about him training under his uncle who was Olympic boxing alternate. His hands look lightning fast and crisp. He is explosive and at 25 coming into his prime as an athlete. No injuries. Is it because he just isn't that good at trashtalking. Also I wouldn't be upset either way but I like the idea of Cruz retaining the belt just a little longer. Cody will have another shot at the tile down the road, I think.
That's a bit like saying I don't understand why Muhammad Ali didn't get the same following Jesus Christ did...

Just totally different leagues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back