I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got.

Cody is way bigger than Platinum Mike. Don't let the hashtags on sherdog fool you.

Yeah OK buddy.

QuFes4F.jpg

Let's not turn this into a Platinum vs lil' Platinum thing.
Platinum nation actually supported lil' Platinum before it was cool.

CoGar is a champ, not some prospect. Conor haters missed the real deal so they are trying to find another prospect to hype.

CoGar is a champ, not some prospect. Conor haters missed the real deal so they are trying to find another prospect to hype.
how many times ... there are a number of Conor fans in Plat Nation, and I am one myself.

you dipshit so called fans need to get over yourselves, acting like being a Conor nuthugger is some exclusive club for cool kids only. He's got fans that have never seen a single MMA fight including any of those featuring Conor himself.

and CoGar only just became a champion, and in a division with only 4-5 top guys, a few very very good ones and then a bunch that are way below their level. WW is absolutely stacked for the top 50 or so and has both Lightweight and Middleweight fighters either moving to that division or taking fights against guys from it.

Save the dumb politics for the war room.
As I said.. Trump was the correct choice if a Patriot. If that is dumb politics, then you are sadly, just dumb. If you consider that blurb to be a discussion of politics, then you casual guy, are a much too young or ignorant to even be worth more then a simple reply. Cheers kiddo.

As I said.. Trump was the correct choice if a Patriot. If that is dumb politics, then you are sadly, just dumb. If you consider that blurb to be a discussion of politics, then you casual guy, are a much too young or ignorant to even be worth more then a simple reply. Cheers kiddo.
Overly defensive. A clear sign of dumb politics.

I always thought that "platinum bless" was a joke...

how many times ... there are a number of Conor fans in Plat Nation, and I am one myself.

you dipshit so called fans need to get over yourselves, acting like being a Conor nuthugger is some exclusive club for cool kids only. He's got fans that have never seen a single MMA fight including any of those featuring Conor himself.

and CoGar only just became a champion, and in a division with only 4-5 top guys, a few very very good ones and then a bunch that are way below their level. WW is absolutely stacked for the top 50 or so and has both Lightweight and Middleweight fighters either moving to that division or taking fights against guys from it.

657017buddychrist.jpg

Oh no, the inbred have internet now.

No love tattoo
Vs
God's gift tattoo

There's only 1 winner. Plus doesn't Perry have an ultimate warrior tattoo also? Or am I thinking of someone els?

One dude is the champ the other got beat by an Abercrombie model.

No love tattoo
Vs
God's gift tattoo

There's only 1 winner. Plus doesn't Perry have an ultimate warrior tattoo also? Or am I thinking of someone els?
he has a Hulk Hogan tattoo ...

... obviously he's a Hulkamaniac not a fan of that flamboyant nutjob in pink underpants.

Oh no, the inbred have internet now.
Lmfao a ignorant clown you are.. Typical casual comment from you. Inbred? Just a man of color, multi ethnic, who has served this great nation in the US Army and respect my Commander in Chief as such, regardless of personal opinion. Do you complain about your boss? Yes, but you still take your ignorant ass too work everyday and do what is asked of you. Simple reality to life.

One dude is the champ the other got beat by an Abercrombie model.
Cody was still an amateur fighter when he lost to that model and Perry isn't the champion. Yet.

Haha you are searching but keep up blank.. Try again casual guy.
Keep up blank? Try again casual guy?

Are you trying to attack me or the English language?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back