I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got.

Perry is a poor mans Best Eva.

baroni2.gif

baroni-v-menne-o.gif
I love those gifs but Perry isn't facing guys that just stand against the cage waiting to eat 300 shots, Jouban would've schooled Phil even in his "prime"

Please. Even Baroni wishes he spelled his last name with a 'y'.
THE TRUTH!!!!

FUCK THAT....

I'm creating my own No Love Nation!@!

I became a fan for about 24 hours until he opened his mouth and decided to duck Dillashaw.

Perry has the power of Meme Magic behind him, and you Can't.. Teach.. That.

Platinum Bless

I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got. Both 'Savages", both KO artists. Why does not over run with #Codybless. I can't wait for the fight. I have a newfound respect after learning more about him training under his uncle who was Olympic boxing alternate. His hands look lightning fast and crisp. He is explosive and at 25 coming into his prime as an athlete. No injuries. Is it because he just isn't that good at trashtalking. Also I wouldn't be upset either way but I like the idea of Cruz retaining the belt just a little longer. Cody will have another shot at the tile down the road, I think.
Cody is way bigger than Platinum Mike. Don't let the hashtags on sherdog fool you.

Actually Cody voted for Trump, the correct choice for any true Patriot, regardless of skin tone. He like Perry, is a ghetto kid who grew up without much, def a product of his enviorment and helped by a solid mother and uncle. Perry is a fake persona trying to be somebody he isn't.. While Cody is simply Cody, been the same since the first day he came into TAM, and reality is, people don't like truth and favor the plastic.. Look how many have jumped on the all plastic Conor hypetrain!
Save the dumb politics for the war room.

I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got. Both 'Savages", both KO artists. Why does not over run with #Codybless. I can't wait for the fight. I have a newfound respect after learning more about him training under his uncle who was Olympic boxing alternate. His hands look lightning fast and crisp. He is explosive and at 25 coming into his prime as an athlete. No injuries. Is it because he just isn't that good at trashtalking. Also I wouldn't be upset either way but I like the idea of Cruz retaining the belt just a little longer. Cody will have another shot at the tile down the road, I think.
Mike perry 7,800 instagram followers
All of which are partially retarded
Cody 565,000

I don't know man I think Cody wins this one, his fans just aren't crazy like the perry fans.

The problem with sherdoggers is they think there's nothin outside it. Mike perry is nothing

I dont see any black belts around Cody's hands

Mike perry 7,800 instagram followers
All of which are partially retarded
Cody 565,000

I don't know man I think Cody wins this one, his fans just aren't crazy like the perry fans.

The problem with sherdoggers is they think there's nothin outside it. Mike perry is nothing
bear in mind Cody went from about 35k to 500k+ while PVZ was on that dancing show

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back