I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got.

There can only be one Mike Perry. There are plenty of other fights who went out and got tattoos and have tried to knock people out in an effort to walk in the shadow of their idol, but Mike Perry is Mike Perry. Anyone who doesn't love a good dancing, mean talking power punching king is just living in shame and denial.

Perry is a poor mans Best Eva.

baroni2.gif

baroni-v-menne-o.gif

I think also people are probably mad he was banging Paige. I like watching him fight, I don't really care much about fighters personalities

Nobody gives a rats ass if he was banging Minkus.
Cringy Garbrant is always grasping for words that aren't a part of his vocabulary.

Ehhh that's harsh not joking about that horrible situation. Too soon for me.
haha sorry i didn't thought it would be that bad. but desperate times call for depesrate measures, it sure did change people there.

haha sorry i didn't thought it would be that bad. but desperate times call for depesrate measures, it sure did change people there.
Yeah I know just that the people in charge knew about for so many years and did nothing. I'm no SJW but that was so fucked up.

I'm not trying to make CoGar a thing; it's the OP, and I'm telling him it's not going to be a thing.
Ahh well my fault you must have quoted him and I am watching Man in the High castle so I am not paying great attention. I will hold this L for that. But I am OP and I call him Cody??????Okay so @AMST Vallon Co gar ain't happening Gretchen.

Ahh well my fault you must have quoted him and I am watching Man in the High castle so I am not paying great attention. I will hold this L for that. But I am OP and I call him Cody??????
It wasn't you, sorry, I'll take an L on that. It was AMST Vallon, who I did quote in my first post.

Bet you are happy with the Cro Cop fight. It's crazy King Mo got beaten by old man Mirko.

Haha yep!

I hope he retires after this tournament though, ten years since he won the OWGP!

crocop.gif

Let's GOOOOOOOOO! Means vs Alex on deck. I like Cowboy in this one.

He doesn't rock the West Hollywood highlights in his hair like Perry.

Back