I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm Surprised Cody doesn't get the same following Perry got. Both 'Savages", both KO artists. Why does not over run with #Codybless. I can't wait for the fight. I have a newfound respect after learning more about him training under his uncle who was Olympic boxing alternate. His hands look lightning fast and crisp. He is explosive and at 25 coming into his prime as an athlete. No injuries. Is it because he just isn't that good at trashtalking. Also I wouldn't be upset either way but I like the idea of Cruz retaining the belt just a little longer. Cody will have another shot at the tile down the road, I think.

It's the neck tat, and no one wants him to outdo Faber

Cody feels so smart and articulate in comparison to Perry

He's not nearly as whimsical or hilarious as Perry

No Dad is too small for our liking

#CoGarBless

In all seriousness though l like the guy and enjoy watching his fights, hope he gets it done tonight

Cody is actually a good fighter that's ranked, while that other goofball is unranked and just got a bully beatdown from Jouban.

Ive said it a million times. People hate TAM. Anyone who is with that camp will get tons and tons of hate. Faber always had his fanbase from back in the day. TAM is the most hated team around now.

Perry is a retarded meme. Cody is a real fighter.

I'm a fan of neither. But I would imagine it's the difference in attitude and personality

There can only be one Mike Perry. There are plenty of other fights who went out and got tattoos and have tried to knock people out in an effort to walk in the shadow of their idol, but Mike Perry is Mike Perry. Anyone who doesn't love a good dancing, mean talking power punching king is just living in shame and denial.

Just saying I raised an interesting thought. Perry wasn't fighting for the title or knocking out star prospects like Almeida or Legends like Mizugaki.

Dude majority of people on the #platinum train are just trolling.

Back