I'm sure you've already read about...(if not)

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2013/01/05/john-noveske/

John Noveske (RIP) of Noveske Rifleworks died in a car accident.

John-Noveske.jpg

and in other gun news

FPSRussia's manager was murdered. Said to be tied to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

http://www.armoryblog.com/news/keith-ratliff-weapons-manager-of-fps-russia-found-murdered/

fps-russia.jpg

keith-ratliff.jpg

I have never heard of the man!

Last edited by a moderator:
FPSRussia's manager was murdered. Said to be tied to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

Was it with an assault rifle though? :wink:

Can you cross-post this to the war room please? I want to see some more ultra-crazy hypocrisy and feel this would be apt at instigating that quite a bit.

That's a shame, at least Noveske has left a legacy of firearms that will live on. I wonder what happened to FPS Russia's weapons manager, seems pretty personal to tie him to a chair and shoot him.

That's a shame, at least Noveske has left a legacy of firearms that will live on. I wonder what happened to FPS Russia's weapons manager, seems pretty personal to tie him to a chair and shoot him.

How dare you. If there were no guns he would still be alive. :icon_lol:

Pretty crazy stuff. The tied to the chair shr is real weird.

It would seem the direction of the wind has taken a strange turn in bearing recently.

R.I.P Mr. Noveske and Mr. Ratliff.

I'm very sad about John Noveske. Its horrible that he had to get his life taken so early in his life. My condolences to John & the whole Noveske family.

RIP John Noveske, you will be remembered and never forgotten.

I don't really know what to say to things like this. Everything I think of seems petty and douchey in retrospect.

I know if the investigation unit is anything like my SID unit, the killer will be caught quickly.

See what I mean, sounds douchey.

Condolences to both families of course, and hope the killer is brought to justice swiftly.

I love FPSRussia. I wonder if it will continue. If I understand correctly it was not the guy in front of the camera who was murdered. He's great.

It being the 3rd most popular Youtube channel is unexpected.

I love FPSRussia. I wonder if it will continue. If I understand correctly it was not the guy in front of the camera who was murdered. He's great.

It being the 3rd most popular Youtube channel is unexpected.

Yeah I did not know it was that popular. I wish that they posted more videos though.

Word on the street, there's a hit squad taking out popular Gun Advocates and Manufacturers.

If more start turning up dead I'd look more closely into this.

Ratliff wasn't tied up. Police. Reports say there was no struggle and he was shot once in his office.

Back