I'm stunned

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Didn't watch the fight yet - I live in Europe and I do not have FS1. I just saw the result and I cannot quite believe it. I was sooo sure that Hendricks would wrestle this dude left and right and down and up and so on and win a decision. I did know Thompson is one hell of a creative, skillful striker but I just did not think this aspect of the game would come into play since Hendricks can nullify it by going back to his bread and butter which is....wrestling.

Stunned...

I called it. Slow plodding Hendricks wouldnt be able to trap Wonderboy. His striking is not good enough to survive. Hendricks attempted a takedown but Wonderboy defended and I knew that was the end of the fight.

Hendricks fought like a god damn amateur and left his hands down after getting tagged over and over. Hopefully he will be humbled going forward.

Well, we know that Bigg Rigg is...

Didn't watch the fight yet - I live in Europe and I do not have FS1. I just saw the result and I cannot quite believe it. I was sooo sure that Hendricks would wrestle this dude left and right and down and up and so on and win a decision. I did know Thompson is one hell of a creative, skillful striker but I just did not think this aspect of the game would come into play since Hendricks can nullify it by going back to his bread and butter which is....wrestling.

Stunned...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stephen-thompson-tkog-the-ribs-off-hendricks-vid.3168865/

watch it here

Expect things to change with usada around.

That was one of the most amazing performances I've ever seen. Talk about high level striking. His timing, footwork, range control, precision and angles, leading and countering, man. He just turned in a perfect performance against an elite WW and former champ that came in great shape and absolutely dusted him like he wasn't shit.

One doesn't just close distance on an out striker with as much experience as Wonderboy. People underestimated how much he's improved. I've been telling everyone that would listen to me that wonderboy had this in the bag, and sure enough he did. I expected it to last a little longer, though.

Stunned man. That was just an elite striking display. Wonderboy is the next champ.

It's like an accelerated version of Joanna vs. Esparza. Hendricks turned into practice dummy real quick.

I was shock too. And I feel bad for Hendricks.

Wonderboy looked amazing. Hendricks looked like shit.

I was more impressed with how well Wonderboy fought off Hendricks' wrestling attempt .

Back