I'm starting to realize that my ex was way out of my league

It' hard to understand unless you've dated someone with a crazy diet. You never realize how many social events are based on food until you date a vegan. Add to this, she's mostly raw.

No BBQ's, eating out, traveling etc

It was a fucking nightmare. It got to the point that I couldn't have bread in the house because bread is "a drug."

I was seeing a girl who had thought she was once a fatty. She was heavier but when you are under 100lbs how heavy? She was OCD about eating, very obsessed with the gym fad, and wearing slutty outfits.

Stopped reading at "weed addiction". What are you 14?

I'm 30. You sound like you're 14.

Yes, weed can completely fuck your life up kid. I used to smoke 24/7 just like my ex in my early 20's. Shit will turn your mind into mush. Wake the fuck up, and quit being such a dumb-ass.

There is more to life than getting high. Everything in moderation...........that's free advice

Are you kidding me? The girl is a classic example of hypergamy. Looks used to acquire resources and dude with social status. It is kind of funny right. Cause the everyday average guy needs absurd resources to acquire said female. Said female would just sleep with the so called bad boy. Beta bucks and alpha fucks.

I'm not talking about his gf. I'm talking about in general. It sounds like he left her anyway. If you pursue women only for their looks and only stay with them because of sex, that isnt the basis for a good relationship. There has to be some deeper connection. I know what you are saying about girls is true alot of the time, but they arent ALL like that.

I'm not talking about his gf. I'm talking about in general. It sounds like he left her anyway. If you pursue women only for their looks and only stay with them because of sex, that isnt the basis for a good relationship. There has to be some deeper connection. I know what you are saying about girls is true alot of the time, but they arent ALL like that.

But there in lies the problem for man. He banks on the NAWALT, that not all women are like that. The problem is 99% of women are like that; are running through bad boys, will spread if aesthetic, rich, actor, model, social status, hypergamy. Man has been socially conditioned into believing in some fairy tale. A dude at a construction site was going on a rant about his wife leaving him, she is back on carousel 2.0, and this dude cannot even sleep. He is a mess. Ironic compared to the narrative of man is a pig. I agree with you that a relationship is more than sex or how she looks. Again, a problem is that, most women are basing their self value on male validation, on how they look, and having a vagina. The game changer is time, is her fertility, and hitting the wall. Once this happens, the girls begin singing a different tune.

One dude said he wants his exes to be happy after. Fuck that. I am not saying I am praying she gets hit with anthrax. I am saying, if she did, fuck not given. Be too busy hitting on other sloots and going balls deep.

Of course you want them to be happy, even if it didn't end well. My point was that you are grouped with the guys your chick dates either before or after you. You might be a much better man or even much worse, but she considers you at least close in class to the others. Would you rather be grouped with airline pilots and wealthy jet-setters, or some lazy unemployed bum?
Im also a realist so I know Im getting grouped with the bum. I can have a hunting buddy though

But there in lies the problem for man. He banks on the NAWALT, that not all women are like that. The problem is 99% of women are like that; are running through bad boys, will spread if aesthetic, rich, actor, model, social status, hypergamy. Man has been socially conditioned into believing in some fairy tale. A dude at a construction site was going on a rant about his wife leaving him, she is back on carousel 2.0, and this dude cannot even sleep. He is a mess. Ironic compared to the narrative of man is a pig. I agree with you that a relationship is more than sex or how she looks. Again, a problem is that, most women are basing their self value on male validation, on how they look, and having a vagina. The game changer is time, is her fertility, and hitting the wall. Once this happens, the girls begin singing a different tune.

One dude said he wants his exes to be happy after. Fuck that. I am not saying I am praying she gets hit with anthrax. I am saying, if she did, fuck not given. Be too busy hitting on other sloots and going balls deep.
well, what do you think the fairytale is?

well, what do you think the fairytale is?

A lot of the fairy tales are socially engineered.

Proud single mom narrative: Don't need a man.

Reality:

It is absolute insanity. Fucking insanity. The need is not required nor is the nuclear family due to daddy government.

Society was controlled through genetic ostracism. The same thing now used on Republican students now on college campuses. How many open Trump supporters are getting the poon on college campuses? Exhibit of gene warfare.

The fairytale, she is just some good girl. She is not like that. Its unreal but eye open when exposing yourself to self awareness and knowledge, when challenging the status quo, when questioning a lot of the social narratives, and free thinking.

A lot of the fairy tales are socially engineered.

Proud single mom narrative: Don't need a man.

Reality:

It is absolute insanity. Fucking insanity. The need is not required nor is the nuclear family due to daddy government.

Society was controlled through genetic ostracism. The same thing now used on Republican students now on college campuses. How many open Trump supporters are getting the poon on college campuses? Exhibit of gene warfare.

The fairytale, she is just some good girl. She is not like that. Its unreal but eye open when exposing yourself to self awareness and knowledge, when challenging the status quo, when questioning a lot of the social narratives, and free thinking.

yeah it seems like people are looser and looser with what they consider a good girl nowadays.

yeah it seems like people are looser and looser with what they consider a good girl nowadays.

It is again social conditioning and social engineering.

Being cucked is a abomination but, dudes are openly willing to raise some man's children, marry or commit to a single mother, and foot her bills. Children cost money. The same woman was chasing bad boys and running after alphas. Squandered SMV but, the promotion of single moms is again to fix plummeting status in the dating world. You combine this with banished father syndrome, dudes raised by single moms, and guys openly practicing cuckoldry, and wifing up sluts. The propaganda for anti sloot shame, for being cucked, and pandering to women is the mating call of the loser.

I see a lot of problems. I don't have the solution. I actively date. I never chase. I break the ice. I pursue. I give a woman the opportunity to come along or let her go into the abyss of single mother victimhood. I think men need to wake up, smarten up, stop pandering to females, and commiting to skanks. Contrary to feminist jargan, a girl slutting out is an abomination with respect to LTR or commitment.

Do your thing playboy. Light it up. Have your fun. Just watch when dating; does what a woman say and what she does line up. My favorite are the bios on tinder or match that read, "no fuckboys" or "no fuck buddies" and yet, she is spreading her legs immediately.

And smellmyfarts as an internet name.

I've never understood this. It's as if people think one's Internet handle is representative of who they are in real life.
Look, some of the biggest Internet trolls on the planet Earth are middle aged professional men; furthermore, for a guy like myself, this is a place I can be me and give no fucks. You see, when you're an adult and have a big kid job, you don't get to be "Smellmyfarts." You have to play this ridiculous fucking game of PC nonsense that literally sucks everything fun about being a man out of you.

"Smellmyfarts" has:

• A Business Marketing degree
  • Is a district sales manager
  • Is in charge of 50+ employees
  • Is on pace to make almost 60K this year
  • Owns a home
  • Drives a new model truck
  • Wears Dockers at work AKA (manager pants)

These are facts. Quit taking the Internet so seriously kid...............

It is again social conditioning and social engineering.

Being cucked is a abomination but, dudes are openly willing to raise some man's children, marry or commit to a single mother, and foot her bills. Children cost money. The same woman was chasing bad boys and running after alphas. Squandered SMV but, the promotion of single moms is again to fix plummeting status in the dating world. You combine this with banished father syndrome, dudes raised by single moms, and guys openly practicing cuckoldry, and wifing up sluts. The propaganda for anti sloot shame, for being cucked, and pandering to women is the mating call of the loser.

I see a lot of problems. I don't have the solution. I actively date. I never chase. I break the ice. I pursue. I give a woman the opportunity to come along or let her go into the abyss of single mother victimhood. I think men need to wake up, smarten up, stop pandering to females, and commiting to skanks. Contrary to feminist jargan, a girl slutting out is an abomination with respect to LTR or commitment.

Do your thing playboy. Light it up. Have your fun. Just watch when dating; does what a woman say and what she does line up. My favorite are the bios on tinder or match that read, "no fuckboys" or "no fuck buddies" and yet, she is spreading her legs immediately.
So much truth to this post.

You have a good head on your shoulders bro.......

I've never understood this. It's as if people think one's Internet handle is representative of who they are in real life.
Look, some of the biggest Internet trolls on the planet Earth are middle aged professional men; furthermore, for a guy like myself, this is a place I can be me and give no fucks. You see, when you're an adult and have a big kid job, you don't get to be "Smellmyfarts." You have to play this ridiculous fucking game of PC nonsense that literally sucks everything fun about being a man out of you.

"Smellmyfarts" has:

• Owns a home

Why are you qualifying yourself?
So much truth to this post.

You have a good head on your shoulders bro.......

I am a bit of a cynic and jaded but, I swing my hammer. You got crack a few eggs if you want an omelet.

Going back to TS' topic of "league," its women that base their sense of self value on how they look combined with male attention. You maximize what you bring to the table, resources, lifestyle, aesthetics, lift, gym life, career, creation of freedom etc. You then vet a good woman.

well u didn't like her that much. if you did, you'd still be with her. grass isn't always greener on the other side especially if you haven't done much exploring with what's on the other side. give it some, and never settle for less. be more social, outgoing, and just give it some time dude.

"Smellmyfarts" has:

• Owns a home

Holy fuck - pot and kettle, "kid"...were you this way with your ex too? I bet you're a lot of fun at parties. Sheesh.

This girl I was with over 20 years ago looked me up on the facebooks recently. She has face tattoos.

Dodged and win.

one of my close friends is 31 and never had a gf. And yesterday he told me he isn't good enough to get this chick we were talking about who is a legit 10. I gave him shit for it. It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Once you go down that road and believe you have limits with certain women, you've already lost.

You need to assume you can pull anyone. Go after what you're attracted to, say hi, be sure of yourself.

when we see someone batting way out of their league all I can do is be happy for the guy. Fighting the good fight lol, and it proves you don't know what the female is thinking or what she's attracted to.

It might be as small as a crooked smile, a smell, the presence you show.

Never say you can't pull anybody, bro.

I don't care how hot some broad is. Behind every female is a guy who is exhausted and tired of her bullshit. Forget her, sounds like too much work with all the weed. Don't focus so much on looks.

I'm 30. You sound like you're 14.

Yes, weed can completely fuck your life up kid. I used to smoke 24/7 just like my ex in my early 20's. Shit will turn your mind into mush. Wake the fuck up, and quit being such a dumb-ass.

There is more to life than getting high. Everything in moderation...........that's free advice

I think it's more correlation than causation tbh

Back