I'm starting to realize that my ex was way out of my league

I have a feeling that sherdog being sherdog this ex of yours isn't as hot as you make her sound.

Bottom line is always believe in yourself. There is always the one that got away for every guy. However to think you can't do as good or better than your ex is nonsense.
Especially if you factor in all the attributes, not just looks.

Maybe you can find someone smarter, younger, not addicted to pot and also attractive. Maybe someone with a better personality.

There are many women out there.

Just like if you didn't buy the car some salesman was telling you to get you might regret it for a few days before another great ride appears on the market. Women and cars have a lot of similarities in this way.

Sounds like everything in your life is decent bit not great.

You know what to do

Thicktina still got it

2012-10-23-22-41-52-5-.jpeg

Christina-Aguilera-Debuts-Purple-and-Pink-Dip-Dyed-Ombre-Hair-Color-2.jpg
I'd bury my face in that ass
All day

TS, this is the problem with social media. People just put up the stuff that makes them seem awesome. It has no bearing to real life. Plenty of dudes are out there flying planes or helicopters, climbing Everest, kayaking the biggest rapids, etc. They just don't throw it up on Facebook or instagram for whatever reason. And even if they did, that doesn't mean that the other 364 days of their lives aren't complete shit. Anyone can smile for a picture. The best advice I can give you is to ignore the false images of social media, live the best life you can lead, and have the REAL stories that will make these guys look like beta bitches when you are spitting game to the next girl.

+1

I saw a vid go viral on reality vs social media. Dude gets dumped; posts "yeah single life." Dude gets fired; posts yeah I quit my shitty job. Couples post pics of being happy over the holidays, some cuck newly single wants to take a toaster oven into the bath tub. Its madness and usually far from the truth.

Long story short, my ex and I broke up over her veganism and weed addiction. We split on good terms, as we never really fought all that much, we're just different people, and it wasn't working anymore.

Since breaking up, I've dated a few different girls short term, but have yet to meet someone I'm really interested in. One thing that I've noticed is that my ability to pull good looking women these days is gone it seems. While I'm no Don Juan, I'm a better than average looking guy with a decent income. Don't get me wrong, as the women I've been seeing aren't dog ugly, they're just not hot like my ex was.

Now comes the part that fucks with me. I know one of the guys that my ex was seeing after we broke up, and seen the current guy she's dating on FB. The first guy is a commercial airline pilot that literally looks like a younger version of wladimir klitschko, and while I don't know what the current guy does, he's a good looking dude with an MBA. Half his pics look like elaborate vacations. Bunch of shit with him and other really good looking people on a jet skis, sky diving, white water rafting ,or other cool shit that costs money to do.

It's weird because when my ex and I met, she wasn't as banging hot. She was more novelty. Your typical pretty faced white chick with a huge ass and a little fluff. When she went vegan, she lost a ton of weight, but she got so skinny that I was to the point that I wasn't even that attracted to her anymore. Eventually she got her diet under control, and she started doing a lot of weight training. She put a little weight back on, and it all went to the right places. She was always cute, but she became smoking hot despite the fact that I wanted out of the relationship.

I guess it just sucks when you see your ex doing way better than you at the dating game. The thought of running into her with her current squeeze while I'm with my current makes me cringe.

I'm starting to have a bit of a sense of humor about it, as a few of my buddies have been relentlessly busting my balls about it to the point that all I can really do is laugh. Anyone else ever have this happen?
But who was pics?

I have a feeling that sherdog being sherdog this ex of yours isn't as hot as you make her sound.

Bottom line is always believe in yourself. There is always the one that got away for every guy. However to think you can't do as good or better than your ex is nonsense.

Maybe you can find someone smarter, younger, not addicted to pot and also attractive. Maybe someone with a better personality.

Just like if you didn't buy the car some salesman was telling you to get you might regret it for a few days before another great ride appears on the market. Women and cars have a lot of similarities in this way.

Its true. Like, I saw a pic of a chick I dated a few years ago, and I was thinking whoa, she is hot. Same girl. Different haircut. Its a weird thing. When you got perma poon, that vagina just waiting for you to smash, you walk with a bit of swagger, pep in your step. When you are a one man wolf pack, when you are hunting for your meals, you are a different animal. Its easy to fallback and look back at what was rather than, stake your claim. I am not anymore immune to reality then anyone here. Its NYE, I can Netflix and chill with some sloot in rotation or I can grow a pair, go out, and stake my claim for some new ass. Guess which path I choose?

the problem man, is you sound kinda shallow. maybe you should try loving the person on the inside a little bit.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this? I want all of my exes to be happy and dating people who are good to them.

Of course you want them to be happy, even if it didn't end well. My point was that you are grouped with the guys your chick dates either before or after you. You might be a much better man or even much worse, but she considers you at least close in class to the others. Would you rather be grouped with airline pilots and wealthy jet-setters, or some lazy unemployed bum?

Stopped reading at "weed addiction". What are you 14?

I stopped at weed addiction.. Just post the nudes please.

Why would her diet help split you up?

Looks wise, there have been 2 ex-gfs that i'm still astonished were my partners in the past. I'm presuming we are talking about looks? Not out of one's league because they were super-intelligent or something?

the problem man, is you sound kinda shallow. maybe you should try loving the person on the inside a little bit.

Are you kidding me? The girl is a classic example of hypergamy. Looks used to acquire resources and dude with social status. It is kind of funny right. Cause the everyday average guy needs absurd resources to acquire said female. Said female would just sleep with the so called bad boy. Beta bucks and alpha fucks.

Of course you want them to be happy, even if it didn't end well. My point was that you are grouped with the guys your chick dates either before or after you. You might be a much better man or even much worse, but she considers you at least close in class to the others. Would you rather be grouped with airline pilots and wealthy jet-setters, or some lazy unemployed bum?

I don't understand this rational. I get kick out of seeing girls from the past being single mothers and having hit the wall. I find it comical to have known this is where someone is headed and then it manifests. Funny man Russell Brand says, "the future is now but only later." Essentially, behavior now has consequences and you can see a sequence of events that will lead to many unpleasant outcomes.

With respect to resources, if a dude is alpha as fuck and is out banging tons of girls, women know he is not the keeper but, they still fuck said male. Better LTR and provider is placed on the backburner. She knows Captain Save A Hoe beta male will be waiting for when she is done riding the carousel. Seriously, a lot of guys have no spine. The same with cheating. People try to equate cheating as one and the same for the genders. Again, not real life. There is no chance a woman can get cucked. And yet, there are a parade of men with really low testosterone getting cucked and or raising the alpha's children with his resources along with a woman that prior to having children out of wedlock never would have spared the dude the time a day.

Looks wise, there have been 2 ex-gfs that i'm still astonished were my partners in the past. I'm presuming we are talking about looks? Not out of one's league because they were super-intelligent or something?

I am not sure why the diet would split someone. With respect to looks, this is typically one of the things women bring to the table since, 99% of women base their sense of self value on their looks. Hence the obsession with selfies, with social media, and clinging to male validation by any means necessary. With dudes, there is a exchange of resources, the looks card, aesthetics, good job, MBA, Investment banker, lifestyle, funny dude can generate laughs and good emotions, charm, guy that can persuade a woman into anything, game etc. A dude can bring that to the table.

During peak SMV, what a woman seeks vs. what a woman seeks on the tail end of her SMV are entirely different. Being spoiled for choice is a game changer. And yet, you can still come across women late 20s, party girl, blackout drunk every weekend, sleeping around with random dudes in some chit job. Classic example I can find are waitresses and bartenders. Usually the absolute biggest sloots possible. Ton of baggage and lots of drama and yet, not opposed in the short term assuming her level of crazy doesn't exceed her sex appeal.

Think of the flip side. When you inevitably run into each other and she sees you with your ugly new girlfriend, it will fuck her self esteem up. She'll think "OMG, if he's with that ugly girl...does it mean I'm ugly too?"

You'll both be secretly miserable. You while wasting your life looking at her Facebook pics. Her while she's rafting in exotic places around the world with her rich, smart, handsome boyfriend. You've got this man.

So she's hot. Is that the only reason you consider her out of your league? She sounds weird too me. Veganism and weed?

Think of the flip side. When you inevitably run into each other and she sees you with your ugly new girlfriend, it will fuck her self esteem up. She'll think "OMG, if he's with that ugly girl...does it mean I'm ugly too?"

You'll both be secretly miserable. You while wasting your life looking at her Facebook pics. Her while she's rafting in exotic places around the world with her rich, smart, handsome boyfriend. You've got this man.
This is a funny post, but probably some truth to it. I'm single. The chick i'm seeing is just some chick I'm banging. I would never date an ugly chick. Also, she's not ugly. She's just not banging hot.

No, she's fucking smoking. She looks like an 80's kelly Lebrock with ass.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/de1597e524068401aeffd413985a8199/tumblr_inline_nscqgqsKni1ttbdeg_540.jpg

It' hard to understand unless you've dated someone with a crazy diet. You never realize how many social events are based on food until you date a vegan. Add to this, she's mostly raw.

No BBQ's, eating out, traveling etc

It was a fucking nightmare. It got to the point that I couldn't have bread in the house because bread is "a drug."

Back