I'm starting to realize that my ex was way out of my league

Like you said. It wasn't working anymore.
Yeah, I would never consider a vegan chick... let alone one that has a weed addiction out of my league.

It wasn't working for at least those reasons.. so why dwell on it? If looks are a concern, they shouldn't be, you were able to date a woman that you considered very attractive before, so why couldn't you now?

lol at weed addiction.

people still use facebook?
people care what their exs are doing?
people care at all about anything?
what a time to be alive....
Exactly the problem with Facebook is most of what people post is only one side of the story. A lot of people want to make their lives look much better than they really are on there.

lol at weed addiction.

Weed addiction is serious business brah.

79a435e0eaedf1d4eca6996a0afae0ee01957ac2b1c5bcccf2ac3b68a05a70bc_1.jpg

TS.

I'm and old fart and let me tell you that women are like busses, there'll be another one along in about 15 minutes. Yes, some are better than others, but more WILL come along. Just keep on doing you and be a good dude. Don't worry about women, they'll be along, don't you worry.

Weed addiction is serious business brah.

79a435e0eaedf1d4eca6996a0afae0ee01957ac2b1c5bcccf2ac3b68a05a70bc_1.jpg
Refer madness bruh.. the only thing worse is if his jeans were crusted with semen when she found him.

Jesus Christ that was an amazing post. You seriously should be a motivational speaker. That was exactly what I needed to hear.

Cheers and be safe tonight!

Also, I'm going to look that book up. thanks

Download it kuz

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8kQliclrbXrYnFkLTVTTFh6aGs/edit?pli=1

In a society that demonizes masculinity, promotes single mother victimhood, and the female chameleon; perpetrator one sec, victimhood the next, its a losing feat to dedicate life to chasing or worse, pandering to women.

You are on the right side of youth. Meditate; surrender to what is (single life/freedom/no babies/no nagging gf), LET GO!

Chat up lots of women. Flirt. Turn on the charm. Smash. And repeat. Not interested? Maybe her hotter younger thinner sister is? New girls turning 18 everyday. I apologize to nobody. Life is way the fuck too boring not to try.

More iimportantly, puruse the dream you have. Have a vision for yourself, for the direction of life. Take your life by the balls and really run with it.

Its 2017 kuz. Light it up!

Last edited:
If I limited myself to women in my league or lower, I'd never get laid.

Don't even worry about it TS. If her weed addiction is as bad as you say, she'll be dead from an overdose within the next year.

Long story short, my ex and I broke up over her veganism and weed addiction. We split on good terms, as we never really fought all that much, we're just different people, and it wasn't working anymore.

Since breaking up, I've dated a few different girls short term, but have yet to meet someone I'm really interested in. One thing that I've noticed is that my ability to pull good looking women these days is gone it seems. While I'm no Don Juan, I'm a better than average looking guy with a decent income. Don't get me wrong, as the women I've been seeing aren't dog ugly, they're just not hot like my ex was.

Now comes the part that fucks with me. I know one of the guys that my ex was seeing after we broke up, and seen the current guy she's dating on FB. The first guy is a commercial airline pilot that literally looks like a younger version of wladimir klitschko, and while I don't know what the current guy does, he's a good looking dude with an MBA. Half his pics look like elaborate vacations. Bunch of shit with him and other really good looking people on a jet skis, sky diving, white water rafting ,or other cool shit that costs money to do.

It's weird because when my ex and I met, she wasn't as banging hot. She was more novelty. Your typical pretty faced white chick with a huge ass and a little fluff. When she went vegan, she lost a ton of weight, but she got so skinny that I was to the point that I wasn't even that attracted to her anymore. Eventually she got her diet under control, and she started doing a lot of weight training. She put a little weight back on, and it all went to the right places. She was always cute, but she became smoking hot despite the fact that I wanted out of the relationship.

I guess it just sucks when you see your ex doing way better than you at the dating game. The thought of running into her with her current squeeze while I'm with my current makes me cringe.

I'm starting to have a bit of a sense of humor about it, as a few of my buddies have been relentlessly busting my balls about it to the point that all I can really do is laugh. Anyone else ever have this happen?
men-vs-women-after-break-up1.jpg

The only chick I've been in a serious relationship with (6 years) was extremely attractive. Defintely the hottest chick I've been with. She was a psycho bitch though.

Until hitting the wall.

2psow1t.jpg

12-christina-aguilera.jpg

7-Kelly-Clarkson.jpg

309luad.png

Classic female nature. Wants her cake and wants to eat it too. The clock is ticking and feminism cheers women off the cliff especially during their peak SMV.

The only chick I've been in a serious relationship with (6 years) was extremely attractive. Defintely the hottest chick I've been with. She was a psycho bitch though.

Which is why man needs to 'vet' a good woman. Screen hard as fuck. Aesthetics is enough to Netflix and chill. The ring is another thing all together.

Back