I'm starting to realize that my ex was way out of my league

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long story short, my ex and I broke up over her veganism and weed addiction. We split on good terms, as we never really fought all that much, we're just different people, and it wasn't working anymore.

Since breaking up, I've dated a few different girls short term, but have yet to meet someone I'm really interested in. One thing that I've noticed is that my ability to pull good looking women these days is gone it seems. While I'm no Don Juan, I'm a better than average looking guy with a decent income. Don't get me wrong, as the women I've been seeing aren't dog ugly, they're just not hot like my ex was.

Now comes the part that fucks with me. I know one of the guys that my ex was seeing after we broke up, and seen the current guy she's dating on FB. The first guy is a commercial airline pilot that literally looks like a younger version of wladimir klitschko, and while I don't know what the current guy does, he's a good looking dude with an MBA. Half his pics look like elaborate vacations. Bunch of shit with him and other really good looking people on a jet skis, sky diving, white water rafting ,or other cool shit that costs money to do.

It's weird because when my ex and I met, she wasn't as banging hot. She was more novelty. Your typical pretty faced white chick with a huge ass and a little fluff. When she went vegan, she lost a ton of weight, but she got so skinny that I was to the point that I wasn't even that attracted to her anymore. Eventually she got her diet under control, and she started doing a lot of weight training. She put a little weight back on, and it all went to the right places. She was always cute, but she became smoking hot despite the fact that I wanted out of the relationship.

I guess it just sucks when you see your ex doing way better than you at the dating game. The thought of running into her with her current squeeze while I'm with my current makes me cringe.

I'm starting to have a bit of a sense of humor about it, as a few of my buddies have been relentlessly busting my balls about it to the point that all I can really do is laugh. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Maybe you'll feel better if you stop checking on her.

I checked up on most of my ex's and they were all married or dating total losers. At least you can feel good about yourself and know you are in good company and running with some stallions.

It's not a competition brah.

I don't care about what any of my exes are doing. I don't with them any ill will, but they are part of my past. I'm concerned about the future.

Why and what´s the point of you dwelling on it ?
Imo, that fact alone, is a good argument that she was/is out of your league.
So dont dwell on it, keep moving forward, be the best you you can be , and stop checking up on her.

That pilot guy seems like a real alpha. Best not to look his way anymore TS.

My pulling ability has only gone up hill, I have only once thought about an ex and that was wondering if her new guy can make her cum again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Just as a matter of pride.

I delete my exes from facebook so that takes care of that problem

I dunno man, for all we know that commercial airline pilot could have a gambling problem. And that guy with the MBA could be an aggressive asshole. But is it worth looking into it that deeply?

Move on, playa.
Who cares what people from the past are up to?

There's nothing a woman likes more than moving on from an old relationship but still knowing she owns the ex.

Don't be owned

the shocking thing is a guy named "smellmyfarts" has a league

She not going to be posting pictures on Facebook depicting her life as being average is she? Forget about it. Delete her from Facebook. First post nailed it "like you said, it wasn't working anymore".

Focus on having a good life in the next year. Forget about the ex.

people still use facebook?
people care what their exs are doing?
people care at all about anything?
what a time to be alive....

She's really digging that airline pilot- it's too bad you still miss her.

Back