I'm starting to get fat...

and I don't even care...

Whatcha think bout that?
I’m 40 and getting fat.

Trained my whole life and kept fit, turned 40 and poof, fat bastard.

Same man. I’ve gotten way too lazy. I have lost so much self respect in the past few months

and I don't even care...

Whatcha think bout that?
Care. And turn it around and hang onto it. I was 205 and feeling good in my late 20s. Then working at bar and drinking slowly became more appealing than all my athletic pastimes.

Diabetes? Heart attack? Needing to buy bigger and bigger pants?

You're gonna burn out after the 5th straight day.

Nope. It has been 5 days and I'm going today. The hardest part is actually getting to the gym.

I do wish the people were friendlier. I feel like the early 2000's era where few people had headphones in should be lamented.

You’ll eat those words when you get diabetes and lose a foot.

I loved how Tyson Fury spoke about being fat. Google it.

Nope. It has been 5 days and I'm going today. The hardest part is actually getting to the gym.

I do wish the people were friendlier. I feel like the early 2000's era where few people had headphones in should be lamented.
I prefer the headphones to avoid the shitty music they play and I avoid interacting. There are regulars who all know each other and because they converse they hold a rack or a bench for 30 plus minutes. I’m there to workout, not socialize.

I prefer the headphones to avoid the shitty music they play and I avoid interacting. There are regulars who all know each other and because they converse they hold a rack or a bench for 30 plus minutes. I’m there to workout, not socialize.
I'm old as sherdog goes, and while I still go to the gym, this new breed piss me off, set of 10, browse on phone for 7 or 8 minutes, set of 10, browse on phone for 7 or 8 minutes, rinse and repeat, at least with the chatty Cathy's Of yesteryear you could ask if you could work in with them, these days, these young cunts think they own that station for the next 30 minutes:mad:

I'm old as sherdog goes, and while I still go to the gym, this new breed piss me off, set of 10, browse on phone for 7 or 8 minutes, set of 10, browse on phone for 7 or 8 minutes, rinse and repeat, at least with the chatty Cathy's Of yesteryear you could ask if you could work in with them, these days, these young cunts think they own that station for the next 30 minutes:mad:
My phone stays in my backpack. I've had people call or text for something and I tell them that's my workout time, fook off!

My phone stays in my backpack. I've had people call or text for something and I tell them that's my workout time, fook off!
when I trained at my local hometown gym, I blanked everyone, i had tunnel vision, used to get chicks say to me in bars, ''why didnt you speak to me in the gym the other day?'' this was as much as two decades ago mind you, if they had yoga pants, and ass like they have today, I maybe have skipped bench pressing, to chat....[<diva3}

God I wish I could just get fat and be happy
Fair play to you TS

I can’t do it
And I can’t eat normal either

Back