I'm starting to get fat...

I take it back. Was having some body aches and pains...was wondering why

Just weighed myself for the first time in years and I'm the fattest ive ever been besides my darkest time in high school.

Can't believe I ket it get this far again. I'm done.

Using this third to track my progress and be shamed to stop being a fat bastard.

To ashaned to even put my weight...it's over 100KG. :(
Manlet detected

An out of shape Sherbro could carry off being just over 100kgs/220lbs because of his proud 6'5" stature

<BC1>

and I don't even care...

Whatcha think bout that?
maxresdefault.jpg

Same guy that made the "please motivate me to go to the gym" thread right? And I said you would never amount to anything physicsally with that mind set, right?

This thread adds up fersure

Same guy that made the "please motivate me to go to the gym" thread right? And I said you would never amount to anything physicsally with that mind set, right?

This thread adds up fersure

Yeah, im pissed at myself. No more bullshit. Training 7 days a week. Going to be neglecting my job, since its physically to get back in shape. Fuck this.

You earned that fat TS , don't let anyone take it away from you

Yeah, im pissed at myself. No more bullshit. Training 7 days a week. Going to be neglecting my job, since its physically to get back in shape. Fuck this.
LOL we'll see. Good luck

Manlet detected

An out of shape Sherbro could carry off being just over 100kgs/220lbs because of his proud 6'5" stature

<BC1>

I'm just over 6 feet tall at 185cm.

CHANGING MY LIFE STARTING TODAY BECAUSE GETTING THIS FAT IN MY MID THRITIES LIKELY MEANS I'VE SHIRTNED MY LIFE EVE IF I GET FIT AGAIN.

WONT BE BACK 0N SHERD9G UNTIL I HAVE PICS OF MY PROGRESS.

Last edited:
I'm just over 6 feet tall at 185cm.

CHANGING MY LIFE STARTING TODAY BECAUSE GETTING THIS FAT IN MY MID THRITIES LIKELY MEANS I'VE SHIRTNED MY LIFE EVE IF I GET FIT AGAIN.

WONT BE BACK 0N SHERD9G UNTIL I HAVE PICS OF MY PROGRESS.

I feel like your just gona keep getting fat and have a heart attack.

Pack on the pounds ppl it will help you fight off the Corona virus

The Chinese dude sneezing besides me is fat too.

That's fine everyone should go through a little fat faze in life just don't get to out of control and let it ruin your body.

Try not to lose the weight from your ass or breasts.

Just means you're more fabulous ts. Your courage is amazing. Keep the weight on though or I'll dig out some shit from your post history and send it to CNN
<{outtahere}>

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a national treasure, Zer.

why dont you cut off some of the lard filled sandwiches and go for a walk you fattie

You're gonna burn out after the 5th straight day.

I'm 6'1" 208 right now and I feel slobby. It sux, but just got to lower dem portions and feel hungry a couple days a week for a couple hours to make that diff.

Back