I'm sorry but Thiago gave one of the worst top 5 performances ever

Lmao stfu, Thiago is above average on the ground

Glover is just that good

Glover easily outgrapplef Jake fucking Shields lol

80427205.jpg

Yay or nay - do you think you could've defended better than Santos did? I mean this 100% legit. Do you think your guard, however strong you think it is, would've done as bad as Thiago's did?

I don't think so

Glover is an extremely heavy on top 2nd degree black belt who is strong as fuck and exerts absurd levels of pressure.

He did the exact same thing to Anthony smith in his last fight, also a black belt.

And Smith looked like fucking dog shit that fight too. You say this as if I'm supposed to be impressed by Glover instead of saddened by how bad the division is that the top 2 contenders are Smith and Santos who don't know what a fucking guard is.

The division is so trash that the top contender is a guy who hasn't been relevant since 2014. If you don't think you have at least a 10% chance of doing better than the last couple of performances against him than you shouldn't be on Sherdog. Glover has gotten as bad as you expect for a 41 year old, his competition is just utter trash to make him look relevant.

Israel will hopelessly KO this shitty division.

Two things. Glover has one of the best topgames in the UFC period. Santos has shown weakness in the grappling department before, particularly against Mousasi. It was always his big weakness, but his past opponents seemed to forgot. Jones wanted to prove he could strike with him like the fool that he is.

Glover is just that good

He's fucking at minimum 35lbs more than Shields. I hope he outgrappled him.

I don't think so

Glover is an extremely heavy on top 2nd degree black belt who is strong as fuck and exerts absurd levels of pressure.

He did the exact same thing to Anthony smith in his last fight, also a black belt.
and jet was outgrappled by corey facking anderson

Yay or nay - do you think you could've defended better than Santos did?

And Smith looked like fucking dog shit that fight too. You say this as if I'm supposed to be impressed by Glover instead of saddened by how bad the division is that the top 2 contenders are Smith and Santos who don't know what a fucking guard is.

The division is so trash that the top contender is a guy who hasn't been relevant since 2014. If you don't think you have at least a 10% chance of doing better than the last couple of performances against him than you shouldn't be on Sherdog. Glover has gotten as bad as you expect for a 41 year old, his competition is just utter trash to make him look relevant.

Israel will hopelessly KO this shitty division.

Israel will get demolished by the likes of Rakic, Ankalaev and Prochazka. Too big, too strong, too powerful.

He's fucking 30lbs more than Shields. I hope he outgrappled him.
He absolutely raped Shields from start to finish

Shields has outgrappled LHWs and black belts like Maia

Santos ground game > Shields confirmed

and jet was outgrappled by corey facking anderson
He talks about topgame, his bottom game is not near as good (which is true for most grappler). Also, you can say what you want about Anderson, but he was the best wrestler of that division bar Jones. Just has a shitty chin, which sent him to Bellator.

Israel will get demolished by the likes of Rakic, Ankalaev and Prochazka. Too big, too strong, too powerful.
don t know about ankalaev who has he beaten rakic and jiri i favor over pizzy

He talks about topgame, his bottom game is not near as good (which is true for most grappler). Also, you can say what you want about Anderson, but he was the best wrestler of that division bar Jones. Just has a shitty chin, which sent him to Bellator.
fair enough

don t know about ankalaev who has he beaten rakic and jiri i favor over pizzy
Ankalaev has no major scalps on his name yet, I agree. But when you see how he fights and the skillset that he got, I think he's extremely talented.

Three top 15 guys in the division, with two of them top 10?

Apparently at LHW you just need to literally know what guard is to be the top contender so no worries

Ankalaev has no major scalps on his name yet, I agree. But when you see how he fights and the skillset that he got, I think he's extremely talented.
that's what we thought of walker

Glover is just that good

Tequila shit faced I could outgrapple Thiago baby faced Santos. Learn to guard.

I think cutting him is a little extreme. I'm sure other people share your frustration with his inability to try to get on his feet in the fight. Santos's ground game just got exposed. He's an exciting fighter that goes for finishes and has great stand up. Unfortunately, he probably won't fair well with any other strong wrestler/jiu jitsu skilled fighter at LHW

Back