Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

No one does.

Fuck instant rematches.

If you're good enough to be champ, earn your way back.
Hunter x Hunter Season 4.

Make it happen!!!

Andrade has Tyson level strength in her elbows. She was going to punish Rose close up. Kimura won't work on someone that strong like a Fedor or Tyson level athlete.
I think she was using the kimura to reverse position, but when you glue yourself to someone who’s slamming you it’s not gonna end up well lol

Last edited:
Win 1 round = instant rematch

Thank you for your contribution to society
What the fuck rofl... The fight went 2 fucking rounds retard.....She won the 1st by a huge margin, and was winning the second easily....She won 1.9 rounds and got dropped on her fucking neck...How many slam finishes have we seen in the ufc? By definition that shit is a fucking fluke....

Fuck Rose so happy that pouty little baby lost.

Give us Joanna vs Andrade 2 pls

It’s not luck. It’s a mistake by rose to not let go of the arm
this, she got picked up twice in the first round, she should havfe done the same thing and tried to land safely

giphy.gif

People don't know what they're watching, Andrade was starting to come on and was really pressuring her. Landing good punches and good leg kicks.

Conor didn’t get his rematch against Khabib so why does rose deserve one

What the fuck rofl... The fight went 2 fucking rounds retard.....She won the 1st by a huge margin, and was winning the second easily....She won 1.9 rounds and got dropped on her fucking neck...How many slam finishes have we seen in the ufc? By definition that shit is a fucking fluke....

Yes Rose won the round she got knocked out in. Keep going.

Literally the better fighter didn't win here. Maybe I can't call it luck because she meant to slam her, but she got lucky getting gifted the slam. Rematch, Rose handles the fuck out of her.

And. Everyone. Knows. It.

rose's fault. should have let go. andrade realized what was going on and went for the slam.

i think it's fair to say rose is clearly the better fighter, but shit happens man.

that was rough.

Let's wait and see if she is actually interested in one before starting campaigning for one in her honor.

Yeah I mean rose pieced her up till the illegal slam. It'll be a one sided rematch. Shit happens.

Lol what?

That was the THIRD time Rose went for a kimura and got slammed ffs

How was that a fluke idiot.

Between rounds you can hear her corner tell her to go for another slam.

I am not sure Dana enjoys her as champ. I think he wants Waterson next and the winner of that against JJ. Dana math, in my opinion, goes like that.
Waterson gets absolutely destroyed by Andrade imo

Back