Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

I am not sure Dana enjoys her as champ. I think he wants Waterson next and the winner of that against JJ. Dana math, in my opinion, goes like that.

She picked her up and dumped rose on her head, luck? Rose is just retarded for only having one defense to the slam. For as good as rose’s striking is we knew her weakness was the clinch

Rose leg were pretty fuck and honestly it look like Andrea was pouring it on after round 1.
What the fuck were you watching rofl? Pouring it on? Take of your beer goggles rofl.... She was getting fucking raped out there... charging in swinging wildly and getting picked apart EVEN in round 2...... What the fuck rofl, these people out here delusional and fucking blind.

Andrade has Tyson level strength in her elbows. She was going to punish Rose close up. Kimura won't work on someone that strong like a Fedor or Tyson level athlete.

wouldn't call it " luck " when andrade slams like everyone, i think it's fair to say that rose is the better fighter because she was handling her with ease, but shit happens.

but holy fuck that is roooouuuughhhhh, rose looked so good lmao.

was a good 1st rnd but fuck she wasnt dominating...

Not luck. That's the risk you can take when you focus on a kimura when someone lifts your ass in the air.

Rose should not have even been the champion anymore at this point, did you forget her stalling the devision over nothing?

Rematch nothing. Back of the line for her.

It’s not luck. It’s a mistake by rose to not let go of the arm

Eh, I'm not mad at suarez vs andrade either.

She said losing was a lot of pressure off of her. Pretty sure she's not up to it mentally. Right now at least.

I’m not bias though I do like Rose anyone saying she wasn’t right in that fight and was ‘slowing down’ is shit talking. She was the matador fighting a bull and she got caught... she got beat fair but she will be back 100%

Back