Im sold! Anderson Silva is back. Nick will get destroyed. Look at this video

I dont think anyone really believes who will win this fight. A lot on AS nut huggers still cant imagine him losing but first fight back after that kinda injury... anything can happen, ill post now Diaz via sub.

AS is the worst possible stylistic matchup for Diaz.

Silva. Looks. Huge.

That is the scariest man in the world right there.

Heh heh heh

Thanks for the laugh.

The only one(s) on that list that Diaz has a decent chance at beating is Patrick Cote and maybe Leites. The rest would spank him.

Why are people so bad at reading?

I said he is better "OR" a better match up for Silva than those guys. Not saying Diaz would beat all those guys in a fight, just saying when you compare him along side them I would put Diaz higher up based on his past accomplishments.

Not to mention a lot of those guys are grinders, and I just feel a guy that moves forward with combinations has a better chance than a guy who is gonna try to grind him out for 5 rounds.

LOL, these 2 would lay on Diaz with the fury of 1 billion suns.

Isnt wrestlers supposed to be the ones that match up bad with Silva? People have said that for years. Diaz fights closer to Griffin than anyone else Silva has fought. Plodding. Slow.

Diaz might look slow/average in speed compared to other welterweights, but he's not nearly the snail people are making him out to be.

Diaz and Griffin fight nothing alike.

Diaz might look slow/average in speed compared to other welterweights, but he's not nearly the snail people are making him out to be.

Diaz and Griffin fight nothing alike.

Sure they do. Poorly.

Never seen Griffin come close to throwing combinations anywhere near as well as Diaz. Diaz isn't nearly as slow as Forrest, he mixes it up a lot better and comes forward faster.

This would have been a nice combination if he wasnt fighting the greatest fighter of all time.

Sure they do. Poorly.

I'm not even a fan of Nick, but saying he fights poorly is really fucking dumb.

You see what a monster like Paul Daley did to a solid striker in Kampmann, then you see Nick go in and go toe to toe with him on the feet and come out on top. If that translates to "Poor" to you then you have a very odd way of looking at things.

Silva doesn't like to fight: a) people who actually throw strikes with the intention of hitting him b) people who aren't terrified of him.

After the Leben fight virtually everyone was terrified up until Sonnen. Diaz will not be terrified and will connect on punches. How Anderson reacts? We'll see.

I don't know. He looks pretty hittable in that video.

Why are people so bad at reading?

I said he is better "OR" a better match up for Silva than those guys. Not saying Diaz would beat all those guys in a fight, just saying when you compare him along side them I would put Diaz higher up based on his past accomplishments.

"Higher past accomplishments" won't do much for Nick when he's got a size, speed and even skills deficit against Anderson. Those bigger guys with "lower accomplishments" were more of a threat to Anderson precisely because of their size (and grappling/wrestling)... The only things that might save Nick here are age of and to injury Anderson, and that's it.

Nick Diaz via Gogoplate.

Silva career ending record will be Lost by KO, Lost by TKO, Lost by Submission.
Reverse order of Fedor, Lost by Submission, Lost by TKO, Lost by KO.

I said these months ago when Silva clocked his last loss by TKO.

1311949567_ILLUMINATI-ALL-SEEING-EYE.jpg

Illuminati shit aside and superstition as well, I think its actually very possible, I think Nick has the BJJ to possibly get it done, especially if Anderson ends up dropping Nick with a shot, going after him for the kill and Nick snatches up a limb for the sub. It's possible.

I love both of these guys but I'm pulling for Diaz to get the huge upset, plus he's the one moving up a weight class and will have everything working against him. Diaz winning is more fun.

This would have been a nice combination if he wasnt fighting the greatest fighter of all time.

Left, right, left. Not exactly a prime example of a "Nice Combination".

I'm talking about the way Nick Mixes it up. Lefts, rights, uppercuts, body shots.

nicksmith.gif

eiuw3l.jpg

"Higher past accomplishments" won't do much for Nick when he's got a size, speed and even skills deficit against Anderson. Those bigger guys with "lower accomplishments" were more of a threat to Anderson precisely because of their size (and grappling/wrestling)... The only things that might save Nick here are age of and to injury Anderson, and that's it.

Not at all, Silva has never shown anything to prove this basis. Size means nothing against him and never has, and wrestling means nothing unless you have striking to go along with it.

If you really can't see what I am saying there is really no reason to talk you, just another delusional Silva fan who has no basis of thinking outside of "Silva is gonna win, he is the greatest."

I'm not even a fan of Nick, but saying he fights poorly is really fucking dumb.

You see what a monster like Paul Daley did to a solid striker in Kampmann, then you see Nick go in and go toe to toe with him on the feet and come out on top. If that translates to "Poor" to you then you have a very odd way of looking at things.

Ah yes, Paul Daley. World beater right there. Much better than say.... Vitor

Physically looks great.

Still a lot of reliance on dodging strikes.

Boxing skills wise, Nick is better. He throws a wider variety of punches, goes to the body better, moves forward better/has better offensive boxing, and sets things up better. Nick also has a better ground game. Anderson moves his head well and has good footwork. Diaz is not at a skills deficit; each does things better than the other, and he has avenues to win.

Weidman exposed Anderson's boxing in a big way.

If Anderson wins, he'll do it through his knees and kicks - his boxing most likely won't be enough to get it done. Paul Daley is faster, throws a wider variety of punches, has great power and moves forward better than Anderson, and couldn't finish Nick when Nick fought his fight. Nick is still the only one to stop him and Robbie Lawler with strikes in their entire careers.

People forget that Weidman couldn't put two WW's away - Maia and Cote.

This will be a fight.

Ah yes, Paul Daley. World beater right there. Much better than say.... Vitor

Paul Daley is a beast on the feet, not many people could brawl with him and come out on top.

Vitor? What? You are kinda dumb man lol.

Back