Im sold! Anderson Silva is back. Nick will get destroyed. Look at this video

The saddest part is that his chin is too good. So, before he get knocked out, he will get the beating of his life.

Anderson has more power than anyone Nick has ever faced. Anderson put down 205's with ease. Nick's only chance is Anderson sucking. Anderson struggles with strong wrestlers or anyone has a punchers chance against anyone. Nick lacks big power and he is weak and has poor takedowns.
I just can't see Anderson not hitting Nick as he isn't real elusive and I don't see Nick standing up too long to that power.

hmmmmmm....... Seems Vaguely familiar.

[YT]I6Zb92IfHkI[/YT]

#WarDiaz #WillbeAfunFight

I cannot envision any scenario where Nick Diaz defeats Anderson Silva. Not now, not ever.

I cannot envision any scenario where Nick Diaz defeats Anderson Silva. Not now, not ever.

If I had time I could probably pull up a lot of quotes from years ago similar to this about Chris Weidman.

Andersons chin is not gone. Weidman hits hard as hell the dude is a beast.

Diaz isnt even in the same arena as Weidman. Highlight reel KO for Silva.

I think Nick is definitely gonna be one of the better people Silva has fought. Definitely not as easy of a fight for Silva as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Weidman and Belfort are really the only guys I think Silva has fought recently that are better than Diaz.

Outside of that I think Diaz is far better than these guys (or at least a better match up for Silva)

Sonnen
Okami
Bonnar
Maia
Griffin
Cote
Leites

This is definitely a higher level opponent than usual for Silva.

Wow. You really believe Diaz is better than Sonnen, Griffin and Okami? Do you know what kinds of horrible things those three men would do to Diaz? I understand you're a fan but come on. You sound ridiculous. They're all huge fighters. Sonnens biggest strength is Nicks biggest weakness. Okami is a massive MW. Griffin was the LHW champ

I didn't exactly see any amazing boxing from Anderson vs Weidman. I think Nick has a shot to box him up.

Wow. You really believe Diaz is better than Sonnen, Griffin and Okami? Do you know what kinds of horrible things those three men would do to Diaz? I understand you're a fan but come on. You sound ridiculous. They're all huge fighters. Sonnens biggest strength is Nicks biggest weakness. Okami is a massive MW. Griffin was the LHW champ

Notice I said "Or a better match up for Silva".

Obviously in a fight those guys would probably beat Diaz due to the size difference, but when looking at who is a higher level opponent for Silva I would put Diaz above them.

I think Nick is definitely gonna be one of the better people Silva has fought. Definitely not as easy of a fight for Silva as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Weidman and Belfort are really the only guys I think Silva has fought recently that are better than Diaz.

Outside of that I think Diaz is far better than these guys (or at least a better match up for Silva)

Sonnen
Okami
Bonnar
Maia
Griffin
Cote
Leites

LOL, these 2 would lay on Diaz with the fury of 1 billion suns.

Isnt wrestlers supposed to be the ones that match up bad with Silva? People have said that for years. Diaz fights closer to Griffin than anyone else Silva has fought. Plodding. Slow.

Notice I said "Or a better match up for Silva".

Obviously in a fight those guys would probably beat Diaz due to the size difference, but when looking at who is a higher level opponent for Silva I would put Diaz above them.

Strikers= No longer a good match up for Silva apparently.

Sonnens biggest strength

sonnen.bmp

Diaz is a class A punching bag though. Plus his cardio is better so maybe he can survive to win a round or two

LOL, these 2 would lay on Diaz with the fury of 1 billion suns.

Isnt wrestlers supposed to be the ones that match up bad with Silva? People have said that for years. Diaz fights closer to Griffin than anyone else Silva has fought. Plodding. Slow.

Never seen Griffin come close to throwing combinations anywhere near as well as Diaz. Diaz isn't nearly as slow as Forrest, he mixes it up a lot better and comes forward faster.

Sonnen
Okami
Bonnar
Maia
Griffin
Cote
Leites

Heh heh heh

Thanks for the laugh.

The only one(s) on that list that Diaz has a decent chance at beating is Patrick Cote and maybe Leites. The rest would spank him.

I dont think anyone really believes who will win this fight. A lot on AS nut huggers still cant imagine him losing but first fight back after that kinda injury... anything can happen, ill post now Diaz via sub.

Diaz is facing a bigger man with much better technique and skill.

I feel sorry for Diaz. I know his check will comfort him though.

Unless it's $1 million or more, I don't think so.

This fight is not going to end well for Nick at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back