Im sold! Anderson Silva is back. Nick will get destroyed. Look at this video

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Till now, all we have seen was some slow mo videos showing Anderson sparring, and some videos with Anderson sparring the bag punch. Now in this one, he went berzerk and i could see the old and spetacular Andy in it.

Start at 7:10, and see after the cage is closed.

He's back.

[YT]wJRrLTFZ3_0[/YT]

I favor Anderson in this fight, just not as much as other people do. I believe Nick Diaz has a chance to win the fight. Anderson looking really good in this video for sure, but this is a crazy match up. Anderson will probably win but I'm not sold on anything. At this point in his career you never know.

Sadly yeah everyone knows he will win.

Same feels I had with Henderson vs Nate... What I wanted didn't happen.

Diaz is facing a bigger man with much better technique and skill.

I feel sorry for Diaz. I know his check will comfort him though.

Which one was Nick Diaz?

Diaz is facing a bigger man with much better technique and skill.

I feel sorry for Diaz. I know his check will comfort him though.

The saddest part is that his chin is too good. So, before he get knocked out, he will get the beating of his life.

The saddest part is that his chin is too good. So, before he get knocked out, he will get the beating of his life.

Yah spot on.

Problem with this fight is that Nick can win if he made some adjustments to his style. Anderson's chin is gone but the speed is still there (at minimum faster than Diaz). I just hope Nick had a good training camp, since that seems to be both he and his brothers number one excuse.

We will see, I hope so....AS has been living the good life....Hungry for the belt? Not sure...

Diaz is basically a lamb to the slaughter, but this is MMA, anything can happen.

But it would be one of the bigger upsets in MMA, for sure.

Yah spot on.

Problem with this fight is that Nick can win if he made some adjustments to his style. Anderson's chin is gone but the speed is still there (at minimum faster than Diaz). I just hope Nick had a good training camp, since that seems to be both he and his brothers number one excuse.

I don't agree that we can confirm that his chin is gone. Weidman is a heavy handed guy.

And Nick is not known for his gameplan IQ, so i don't think there's much he can do. He will be a punching bag for mr. Anderson.

Did you notice how he gets his feet side by side again at 7:51?

Yah spot on.

Diaz's chin is good, but Silva's is gone? lol

Diaz is going to get bopped, no doubt in my mind. even before this. nice to see some legit sparring footage and not the super slow mo bs.

I think Nick is definitely gonna be one of the better people Silva has fought. Definitely not as easy of a fight for Silva as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Weidman and Belfort are really the only guys I think Silva has fought recently that are better than Diaz.

Outside of that I think Diaz is far better than these guys (or at least a better match up for Silva)

Sonnen
Okami
Bonnar
Maia
Griffin
Cote
Leites

This is definitely a higher level opponent than usual for Silva.

I think Nick is definitely gonna be one of the better people Silva has fought. Definitely not as easy of a fight for Silva as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Weidman and Belfort are really the only guys I think Silva has fought recently that are better than Diaz.

Outside of that I think Diaz is far better than these guys (or at least a better match up for Silva)

Sonnen
Okami
Bonnar
Maia
Griffin
Cote
Leites

This is definitely a higher level opponent than usual for Silva.

thats a good point. Diaz is definitely up there on skill compared to alot of the people on silva's resume, But i just feel like Diaz's aggressive style and tendency to taunt to feed right into silva's. i Honestly dont see the fight getting past round three.

Anderson looks much slower to me. The losses to Weidman were devestating as a fan but he clearly has lost a step.

Luckily diaz doesn't hit hard, but he is accurate, and an accurate punch is what floored him twice vs Weidman, they weren't particularly heavy.

I think Anderson will win, but it won't be easy and we should just enjoy his final few fights.

Nick Diaz via Gogoplate.

Silva career ending record will be Lost by KO, Lost by TKO, Lost by Submission.
Reverse order of Fedor, Lost by Submission, Lost by TKO, Lost by KO.

I said these months ago when Silva clocked his last loss by TKO.

1311949567_ILLUMINATI-ALL-SEEING-EYE.jpg

Back