I'm so worried for

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cris Cyborg!
I think Dana & Joe R) are the main reason for Cyborg's downfall that we are all about to witness. I think she took to heart Dana's & Joe's comments about her appearance. I think she pumped estrogen and other female hormons into her system to soften up her physique. In her last few fights in the UFC she looked soft and not as shredded as she once was. She got overpowered by smaller girls who no one thought could present a challenge for her. She isn't the same Cyborg who used to run through competition in less than a round. I'm so worried for her in her next fight against that beast of a human Julia Budd

Cyborg now:

Extremely soft and feminine:

Cyborg of old:

Her next opponent:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlN2zosnesR/?igshid=oow5a63amcd9

If Cyborg wants another crack at Nunes in the UFC, she needs to:
1) Withdraw from her next fight against Budd
2) Join JacksonWink MMA and seek some valuable nutrition tips from mr. Bone

Do you guys see Cyborg coming back to the UFC and challenging Nunes?

Don't lie you made this thread for the sole reason to be able to post that topless pic of Cyborg

It might have less to do with her pumping estrogen into her system and more to do with it being a while since she's pumped testosterone in. So maybe it's good that she's aging in a healthier way, even if it does make her less competitive. Still, it was shitty was those guys said about her, and I hope that whatever choices she's making aren't a result of those comments.
She is one of the best knock out artists in the history of the sport, male or female, and that deserves to be acknowledged and respected.

Don't lie you made this thread for the sole reason to be able to post that topless pic of Cyborg
Dont lie. You found yourself oddly turned on by that pic and stared for at least 30 seconds wondering if she is actually attractive or have you turned just a smidge gay.......

As did I.

Cris Cyborg!
I think Dana & Joe R) are the main reason for Cyborg's downfall that we are all about to witness. I think she took to heart Dana's & Joe's comments about her appearance. I think she pumped estrogen and other female hormons into her system to soften up her physique. In her last few fights in the UFC she looked soft and not as shredded as she once was. She got overpowered by smaller girls who no one thought could present a challenge for her. She isn't the same Cyborg who used to run through competition in less than a round. I'm so worried for her in her next fight against that beast of a human Julia Budd

Cyborg now:

Cyborg of old:

Her next opponent:

<{you!}>

Cris Cyborg!

Cyborg now:

Cyborg of old:

Her next opponent:

This is probably the worst troll thread I've seen you post yet.

Dont lie. You found yourself oddly turned on by that pic and stared for at least 30 seconds wondering if she is actually attractive or have you turned just a smidge gay.......

As did I.
200.gif

Why be sorry for her?

She's a bully and she is in Bellator because she wants to get paid to crush cans like she built her reputation doing.

Last edited:
Why be sorry for?

She's a bully and she is in Bellator because she wants to get paid to crush cans like she built her reputation doing.
Can't really fault this counter.

Really this got moved to worldwide? Are you kidding me?

What if she got softer because of USADA?

Why be sorry for her?

Essentially this. Cyborg’s a good fighter; bad fighters don’t beat Marloes or Holly. But that’s about all she’s got on her resume. Carano, I guess. But Cyborg has been significantly overrated for years. I wasn’t that surprised, motherfuckers, when Nunes smoked her. Will be interesting to see how she looks against Budd.

Back