i'm scared of Bones...

brazilianblood

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
its just me or bones can defeat anderson and rule the HW division and turn into the most talented fighter ever?

i wasnt impressed by cain tonight, couldnt finish a zombie, and we are talking about the two best heavyweights

bones can wrestle and elbow the snot out of anderson. then move to HW and beat all these guys... :eek:

He beats Tonight's version of Cain and JDS for sure. But they both looked off tonight...

The HW division is weak and he is a stylistic nightmare for Anderson.

It's not out of the realm of possibility.

He wouldn't beat Anderson...

42521.2.jpg

anderson_silva_16mbmtc-16mbmvc.jpg

He would massacre Anderson.

The HWs would be a bit more interesting, but it would be tough to pick against Bones.

Anderson would obviously destroy him and both JDS and Cain might end his career.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing people on this forum talk about how "scary" a fighter is.

Well it's pretty obvious Bones currently has better cardio than anyone in the HW division. Will be interesting to see if that is still the case after he puts on another 20 pounds.

its just me or bones can defeat anderson and rule the HW division and turn into the most talented fighter ever?

i wasnt impressed by cain tonight, couldnt finish a zombie, and we are talking about the two best heavyweights

bones can wrestle and elbow the snot out of anderson. then move to HW and beat all these guys... :eek:

LOL. No.

He wouldn't beat Anderson...

42521.2.jpg

anderson_silva_16mbmtc-16mbmvc.jpg

This. He had trouble with Vitor..

Anderson would obviously destroy him and both JDS and Cain might end his career.

mmath? really?

imagine chael sonnen vs. anderson... now imagine jones on top of anderson landing those elbows from hell

You have to remember Silva was injured in his first fight with Chael. In his second fight he lost the first round, but kayo'd Chael in the second.

JDS and Cain both beat him

... so does Cormier as well.

Stay at LHW Jones

Silva dont wanna fight Jones. And I highly doubt silva could escape vitors armbar, silva has been submitted, jones has not.

Jones would school the heavyweights.

Back