I'm scared $#itless. Please provide your support.

Maybe get a better job. Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean that as an insult but I see you say that you are working long time so having no time for your family is the biggest problem. Two solutions in my eyes:

1. Get a better job where you don't have to work long (I know it's hard these days to achieve that)

2. Cut down your spending as much as possible and focus money you threw away for something stupid on covering your working hours. Maybe live in a more modest way. That way you work less and get more time with family. Dunno, sell your car if you have two or something like that. Spending time with kids is very important. They need you now until they are like 4 or 5 then they go to kindergarten, later school and then they will spend time with their own friends. Cherish these moments now, they will never return and no money can bring them back.

Hehe and to think that I work more now because I got promoted. More responsibility, more people to manage, more availability on demand.
I wish I could work less and get...at least the same. I also love my job....

About loving children I have to tell you a little secret. Most parents like one child more than other. It's very easy to see and understand. Especially if they have different level of success in their life. Also you can love one son in one way (for his talents for example) and other for his relationship with you. There are various kinds of love so don't worry, you will love them both. Actually I will marry my girlfriend soon t(in few months) and have a baby in one or two years from now. I'm thinking about same things as you. Don't worry, I'm sure your sons will love you very much.

Every person is a different one, and his impact on you is different. I know bro.
I know the 2nd is not going to be an exact copy of the 1st...I wish though, as you can understand from OP.
I'm sure love will be different . I only hope that it's going to be different not in strength...

Child number 3, I felt was a bigger jump. Imagine trying to line up naps for 3 kids. Possible if the stars align but very unlikely.

Well, our son naps when we want him to nap... hopefully we'll succeed in doing the same with the next one.
In any case, luckily we have 5 rooms.
Also Preggo sex is awesome.

Oh yeah!

You sound like a great dad bro.

Don't worry about it :)

I was the third child, unplanned.

I still know I'm special to my dad.

I'm his kid! I mean, c'mon!

Back