I'm scared $#itless. Please provide your support.

And do you feel that your love is...proportional?
No. But when my son was a baby, it was easy to ignore him. I mean I liked him and all, but he wasn't part of my work like his older sister was. Now that he does stuff, he's grown on me. Women bear the kids, so they're attached from day one. While for me, it takes time to build an attachment . It's isn't awww and a miracle from day one

You know what? I believe that maybe in 10 years for now, when kids will be much much bigger , we might do another shot.
I mean why not?
Going to work on number three soon.
I feel it's best to breed if you're a good person. Don't let the crappy people fill the world up

We're expecting the second one.
Another boy.
The big one is 1 year and 10 months.
He's the most amazing human being on Earth, it's undisputed, I'm totally objective, that's scientifically proven fact.

1. I do a lot of hours at work. How will I be able to spend my fucking time on a family that got even bigger? It wasn't like that with the first one, he got much more attention from me since day 0 and his first word was "dad" (on my language).
2. How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,

So weird, we had our 2nd boy on Monday (our first boy is 2)
Our first is the world to us, we were pretty much told we couldn't have children so he was a little miracle, I had the same fears and also fears of leaving the first out and how he would feel but he's taken to is all amazingly, kids understand more than you think and I've found the more you explain situations to them they are better prepared.

As far as time spent goes, I'm a savage workaholic (have to be) but my little man thinks the world of me, its quality time not quantity time or at least that's what I tell myself

No. But when my son was a baby, it was easy to ignore him. I mean I liked him and all, but he wasn't part of my work like his older sister was. Now that he does stuff, he's grown on me. Women bear the kids, so they're attached from day one. While for me, it takes time to build an attachment . It's isn't awww and a miracle from day one

For me the first one was totally awww and miracle. From the moment I held him in my arms I couldn't get enough of his screaming ugly, purple alien body (I look at him.now and cannot even imagine him being as he was then...and I loved him nonetheless)

Going to work on number three soon.
I feel it's best to breed if you're a good person. Don't let the crappy people fill the world up

You'll never outbreed morons unfortunately, they do it without thinking about consequences/love/conditions for a new human being

So weird, we had our 2nd boy on Monday (our first boy is 2)
Our first is the world to us, we were pretty much told we couldn't have children so he was a little miracle, I had the same fears and also fears of leaving the first out and how he would feel but he's taken to is all amazingly, kids understand more than you think and I've found the more you explain situations to them they are better prepared.

As far as time spent goes, I'm a savage workaholic (have to be) but my little man thinks the world of me, its quality time not quantity time or at least that's what I tell myself

He he I already explained to him that mother has his brother in the belly so we don't run at her head first for a hug - and the man weighs 14 kilo of love and energy.

He understands actually.

My advice:

Make it look like a robbery gone wrong.

Another boy.
He's the most amazing human being on Earth, it's undisputed, I'm totally objective, that's scientifically proven fact.

1. I do a lot of hours at work. How will I be able to spend my fucking time on a family that got even bigger? It wasn't like that with the first one, he got much more attention from me since day 0 and his first word was "dad" (on my language).
2. How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,
Second one is easy. Youre not a rookie anymore.

Your job as dad is to be captain of the ship and keep things running. A dad's job isn't to be a micromanager or spend a wild amount of time nurturing, it's to be a good role model and provider. You'll be fine.

You'll be good man. Your older one will be in his 2s by the time other one comes.

Another boy.

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,

It's easy. There are a lot more kids than that in my family. My sister had 5 young children when she was working full time and getting her master's degree.

Today, her kids are mostly adults and she is working on a phd.

congrats my dude

and do like most dads do, and wing it

Maybe get a better job. Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean that as an insult but I see you say that you are working long time so having no time for your family is the biggest problem. Two solutions in my eyes:

1. Get a better job where you don't have to work long (I know it's hard these days to achieve that)

2. Cut down your spending as much as possible and focus money you threw away for something stupid on covering your working hours. Maybe live in a more modest way. That way you work less and get more time with family. Dunno, sell your car if you have two or something like that. Spending time with kids is very important. They need you now until they are like 4 or 5 then they go to kindergarten, later school and then they will spend time with their own friends. Cherish these moments now, they will never return and no money can bring them back.

About loving children I have to tell you a little secret. Most parents like one child more than other. It's very easy to see and understand. Especially if they have different level of success in their life. Also you can love one son in one way (for his talents for example) and other for his relationship with you. There are various kinds of love so don't worry, you will love them both. Actually I will marry my girlfriend soon t(in few months) and have a baby in one or two years from now. I'm thinking about same things as you. Don't worry, I'm sure your sons will love you very much.

Last edited:
You will be fine. You will rise to the occasion and do what if takes of the family.
Kid number 2 is not that bad. You have some experience and alot of the supplies to
take care of one.
Child number 3, I felt was a bigger jump. Imagine trying to line up naps for 3 kids. Possible if the stars align but very unlikely.
Also Preggo sex is awesome.

Your job as dad is to be captain of the ship and keep things running. A dad's job isn't to be a micromanager or spend a wild amount of time nurturing, it's to be a good role model and provider. You'll be fine.

Dude, it's a small business - family. It's not a ship.
Even if you consider me a CEO and my wife , say, SVP - we both are balls (eggs) deep into hands-on routine and both provide significant amount of income.
And both are role models.

21st century, remember? Not 19th

You'll be good man. Your older one will be in his 2s by the time other one comes.

Aye, the "awful 2 years age". But he understands so much...Today he took his teddy bear, read him a story (at least attempted to), put him on his lunch chair and fed him, then took him on a bycicle ride, then put him to sleep. And told him he's a good boy, all the time.
I think he's ready to be a father.

Back