I'm scared $#itless. Please provide your support.

You're gonna have to pick one else they'll only conspire towards your inevitably fatal hubris. Or worse, call you increasingly shitty names behind your back like some sucka ass daddy.

Now that sounds like something from personal experience. Hard to make this up

This post, preceded by the OP, only serve to reaffirm my decision not to have kids.

So I guess the answer to my question is yes.
Sorry man - but trust me, not everyone raises their children like your folks.

Mannnnnn what a helluva story.
So a daughter is from a wife? And you do see your son and visit him ofren?

They are both from the same female. I tried to build a family with the woman that I accidentally knocked up in the first place. I've been through a lot, but my life is made beautiful by the experience of guiding two souls to health and happiness.

How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

Do you love your mother more than your dad? For most of us the love is the same. It is the same with kids.

They are both from the same female. I tried to build a family with the woman that I accidentally knocked up in the first place. I've been through a lot, but my life is made beautiful by the experience of guiding two souls to health and happiness.

Best of luck with that, man! I know how it feels to make others healthy and happy, when every inch on your body hurts and you just wanna kick yourself in the head.

Do you love your mother more than your dad? For most of us the love is the same. It is the same with kids.

I lost my father when I was pre-teen.
I remember them being so different in my eyes and felt like I loved them , not the same though. Father love was different from mother love.
Not sure how to explain that...maybe had I been with my father more I'd adjust my feelings

only 2 kids? come back when you've had a few more, then we can talk.

So I guess the answer to my question is yes.
Sorry man - but trust me, not everyone raises their children like your folks.

If they did, the world would be better. Sorry I had to call out your humble brag disguised as an advice needed/crisis thread. But my not wanting to have kids should not make you so defensive. Unless of course you regret having kids.

Now that sounds like something from personal experience. Hard to make this up
It's true. One day you'll be folding the laundry and someone's written in permanent marker FUCK DADDY on one of the sheets and you think to yourself that's not exactly how I envisioned hearing those words directed at me.

only 2 kids? come back when you've had a few more, then we can talk.

Hehe yeah I know. I have a friend that laughs at my "problems", their second attempt gave them twins.
He keeps telling me: "You have one kid and think you're a parent? You're a kid yourself"

If they did, the world would be better. Sorry I had to call out your humble brag disguised as an advice needed/crisis thread. But my not wanting to have kids should not make you so defensive. Unless of course you regret having kids.

What is defensive in exposing you as a sad, pathetic, lonely human being? I can offer you pity.
Other people here actually discuss that with me, and I'm totally sincere. You're just full of poison and try to spew it here.

Last edited:
You'll manage and adapt. Just the fact that you're worried about this shows you'll do fine.

It's true. One day you'll be folding the laundry and someone's written in permanent marker FUCK DADDY on one of the sheets and you think to yourself that's not exactly how I envisioned hearing those words directed at me.

Are you sure they didn't use their feces instead?

Ugh.

just say you want to hear some congrats on having a second child.

hope mother and child stay in good health.

You'll manage and adapt. Just the fact that you're worried about this shows you'll do fine.

More than worried...there are 2 people I tried to be the best ever with.
Now there are going to be 3. 3!!

Ugh.

just say you want to hear some congrats on having a second child.

hope mother and child stay in good health.

Thanks, but I'll prefer to open a separate thread when he's born.
I mean, a week or two after that, when I'll have time (i.e. get back to work)

Been there , done that. Wife then daughter then son. Trust me you'll do fine x

Back