I'm scared $#itless. Please provide your support.

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
We're expecting the second one.
Another boy.
The big one is 1 year and 10 months.
He's the most amazing human being on Earth, it's undisputed, I'm totally objective, that's scientifically proven fact.

1. I do a lot of hours at work. How will I be able to spend my fucking time on a family that got even bigger? It wasn't like that with the first one, he got much more attention from me since day 0 and his first word was "dad" (on my language).
2. How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,

Wear a rubber next time ore you’re going to end up like Steven universe.

You'll figure it out, you don't have any other choice.

Sounds to me like you will be just fine. Just by the way you talk about your son tells me you're the kind of dad that 90% of Sherdoggers never had.

I think this is common because I felt the exact same way prior to having my second one. Honestly, as soon as you lay eyes on him you’ll love him just as much as your first and the other stuff you will figure out. It’s parenting. Not easy by any means, but, you make it work and it makes you a better person. Best of luck.

Sounds to me like you will be just fine. Just by the way you talk about your son tells me you're the kind of dad that 90% of Sherdoggers never had.

Well, my wife and my son agree with you. :)
But I don't have any brothers and sisters, I grew the only son. I got full attention and that's what I'm giving now. Maybe I should change something? Dauym

I think this is common because I felt the exact same way prior to having my second one. Honestly, as soon as you lay eyes on him you’ll love him just as much as your first and the other stuff you will figure out. It’s parenting. Not easy by any means, but, you make it work and it makes you a better person. Best of luck.

Thanks, man. I know that probably I'll have an immediate switch...I just hope not to fuck up anything...so that no one will feel bad. Neither of them two.

Make them fight to the death.
The winner will receive your love and attention, and will be your rightful heir

Dude no<Huh2>....I said in "before" abortion...has the world gone mad? I don't even like abortions, let alone support them in most instances. #dadsfordads

I'm joking man :)
One girl made an abortion from me once...because the morning after pill didn't work...and it was a one-night stand.
After that she freaked out, was talking about a potential baby that could've been "beautiful like us" and wanted us to have a relationship...
That was a traumatic experience for 24 year old party boy who wanted to have fun in life...

Kids are so close in age the older bro is going to have little siblings back at every turn.

Kids are so close in age the older bro is going to have little siblings back at every turn.

Yesssss it's also totally his character.
He is such a kind boy and cares about others and his environment.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to have created a thread titled “I’m having another baby and want to brag about it”?

Congratulations, though I don’t know why anyone wants to have kids.

I'm joking man :)
One girl made an abortion from me once...because the morning after pill didn't work...and it was a one-night stand.
After that she freaked out, was talking about a potential baby that could've been "beautiful like us" and wanted us to have a relationship...
That was a traumatic experience for 24 year old party boy who wanted to have fun in life...

I myself was tricked and trapped by a woman who got herself pregnant with my child. My first response was to try to convince her that we could not have a child together considering we were both incompatible and financially distressed. She had the child anyway, and I am now a single father of two beautiful children. I shudder at the idea that I wanted to abort my son. And as hell born as my daughter was, and still is, I miss her even when I go to work. I'm able to find time to love both my children to pieces even though I have no financial, or caregiving support from the mother. Worry not, you will find the time. When it comes to love, you'll make it. And they will know it.

I myself was tricked and trapped by a woman who got herself pregnant with my child. My first response was to try to convince her that we could not have a child together considering we were both incompatible and financially distressed. She had the child anyway, and I am now a single father of two beautiful children. I shudder at the idea that I wanted to abort my son. And as hell born as my daughter was, and still is, I miss her even when I go to work. I'm able to find time to love both my children to pieces even though I have no financial, or caregiving support from the mother. Worry not, you will find the time. When it comes to love, you'll make it. And they will know it.

Mannnnnn what a helluva story.
So a daughter is from a wife? And you do see your son and visit him ofren?

You're gonna have to pick one else they'll only conspire towards your inevitably fatal hubris. Or worse, call you increasingly shitty names behind your back like some sucka ass daddy.

Back